Genuine First Cross Collie Grey For Sale ......

Aye I think they take turns to muff each other's arse hahaha if not the gas is deffo the daddy haha

How very crude and gay ... behave yourself .......

You's are buddies ain't you's?? I only messing I know you's not poofters, just eachy peachy

You're just jealous don't coz gaz turned you down when you offered him a day out lol.

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She certainly was ........

Don't even find this remotely amusing don't even see the point of the thread bar stupidity

Sometimes its cathartic to look back at the times spent with a veteran hunter, (canine and human) and to think about all the years, experiences, memories and good times that have gone forever    

Posted Images

The fanny has been getting it tight recently no less deserves

Well I no on moochers so I'll have to do it on here an ye better believe he would do it to you or I, I'm sure I remember him an ken trying to call an old guy on here a liar over pics of his whippet an a bunny ffs pmsl hahaha nobody got a better memory than karma hahaha
aye he's been caught bang to rights lol I bet he's booting those shitty dogs round his new garden pond lol

Well I no on moochers so I'll have to do it on here an ye better believe he would do it to you or I, I'm sure I remember him an ken trying to call an old guy on here a liar over pics of his whippet an a bunny ffs pmsl hahaha nobody got a better memory than karma hahaha

Don't be dragging me into your little tiff ......

Don't be dragging me into your little tiff ......
what did you quote me for it never mentioned you??