Si Pittaway........ The Squirrel Vigilante.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Journalist in question here is Scott Campbell for Mailonline. Must be a slow-news week at the Mail whoever he is...   This is the risk to putting your vermin shooting on the net. And why I do

That's Si at the front, Davy in the middle and, me at the back - this was a tricky permission so, we had to up the ante a bit.   If you look very closely, you can see the Compatto

Si Pittaway was a senior NCO in the Royal Horse Artillery. Not a sniper, or Special Forces SAS or anything like.     But I suppose, if your job is knowing how to lob huge artillery shells from a 1

Posted Images

VM and Rez, two more out of the closet. OH I am a member of VerminhuntersTV also, sorry Lads make that Three

All the very best villaman, Rez

Lost track of what your on about now Snap. Sorry mukka. x

• Like 1

VM and Rez, two more out of the closet. OH I am a member of VerminhuntersTV also, sorry Lads make that Three

One could say it started years ago Rez, but this constant Twenty Four Seven Headache since last Christmas is not helping.

All the very best for you and yours mate

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 1

The thought is Miles. Aka milegajio is behind the article.

Said it for you.

I thought the article was written by someone called Scott Campbell?

Although, the other post that I read said it was another hunter that Si fell out with who's responsible for the article.

That's why it strikes me as such a low act.

One could say it started years ago Rez, but this constant Twenty Four Seven Headache since last Christmas is not helping.

Nope. Still dont know :D

Its all that green sticky mate.

• Like 1

Its interesting what Mr Si Pittaway has to say about it .

I don't know if i would be out of order by posting on what Si has to say about it ?

He's replied on his VHTV gay book group mate if your part of that...

yes Rez ,thats the one i thought about posting ,but did not know if its right or wrong to

Same mate.

I'm not on Facebook so, I'd be grateful if you could post it on here. Failing that, a pm would be fine.

I'm interested to see what he says in reply :thumbs:

Gave it up years ago, same with the powdered stuff and those little confectionery looking things, but the Twenty Four Seven Headache since last Christmas is not helping is not a joke.

All the very best

• Like 1

I don't know if i would be out of order by posting on what Si has to say about it ?

yes Rez ,thats the one i thought about posting ,but did not know if its right or wrong to

Same mate.

I'm not on Facebook so, I'd be grateful if you could post it on here. Failing that, a pm would be fine.

Just tried but cant send an entire convo outside of gaybook.

Basically, he aint crying over it. To be honest, the man couldn't care less - and good for him.

• Like 2

Gave it up years ago, same with the powdered stuff and those little confectionery looking things, but the Twenty Four Seven Headache since last Christmas is not helping is not a joke.

All the very best

We all say that :)

All the best Snaps.

• Like 1

The thought is Miles. Aka milegajio is behind the article.

Said it for you.

I thought the article was written by someone called Scott Campbell?

Although, the other post that I read said it was another hunter that Si fell out with who's responsible for the article.

That's why it strikes me as such a low act.

That's right John. It is and it is.

Milegajio and si had a spat on here years ago. Miles also did a YouTube vid taking the piss out of Simon.

The caravan hunter ? Milegajio.

Lived on land with his family in a caravan and hunted with a springer for the table ?

This journalist - Scott Campbell , that sees fit to put forward his thoughts on shooting, giving badly biased and designed to inflame opinions, as they are, - I would really welcome, reading a report by this gentleman on the practice of say, Halal, for the procurement of food for the table ?

• Like 3

Same mate.

Just tried but cant send an entire convo outside of gaybook.

Basically, he aint crying over it. To be honest, the man couldn't care less - and good for him.

I got it mate.

Cheers for trying Rez :thumbs: