Si Pittaway........ The Squirrel Vigilante.

What is going to happen to the airgun mags showing pics of shot vermin and pics of who shot them , Never ending ,At least my conscience is clear ,i never voted the scum in , back in 1997

Keep the blue flag flying high :laugh:

• Like 4

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Journalist in question here is Scott Campbell for Mailonline. Must be a slow-news week at the Mail whoever he is...   This is the risk to putting your vermin shooting on the net. And why I do

That's Si at the front, Davy in the middle and, me at the back - this was a tricky permission so, we had to up the ante a bit.   If you look very closely, you can see the Compatto

Si Pittaway was a senior NCO in the Royal Horse Artillery. Not a sniper, or Special Forces SAS or anything like.     But I suppose, if your job is knowing how to lob huge artillery shells from a 1

Posted Images

Just a snap/Renos. I wasn't having a pop. Simply making a point. Perhaps not a very clear one.

I have a good friend who writes articles for airgun mags. It could have easily been him that the media chose to plaster pictures of across the internet.

This is no different to the usual slavver they print. It's just this time it's targeting folk who shoot.

It won't be long before the dog lads are attacked again for legally working dogs or a legal snare is found by a member of the public and we are all branded badger baiters

He willingly posts endless pics and vids of himself along with his name. I don't agree with the newspaper article but it's pretty simple - if he didn't do that, he wouldn't be in the paper.

You have to be sensible. Whether or not you like him is irrelevant.

He is a strong lad and can look after himself walshie, and like all of us who post one thing or other on YouTube. More than one respected and I would say liked Lad from this forum post and plaster their face for all to see.

This time it happens to be Simon Pitterway who they chose to Bend Over. What name from The Hunting Life Forum will be next? Posting a link to the article for my mind was not a help.

All in just my opinion

All the very best for you and yours walshie

Snap-out-of-It, it's all over Facebook, its on every hunting forum in the UK, most of the tabloids are going to run with it tomorrow and you think posting it on The Hunting Life was out of order?...........:laugh:

He willingly posts endless pics and vids of himself along with his name. I don't agree with the newspaper article but it's pretty simple - if he didn't do that, he wouldn't be in the paper.

He is a strong lad and can look after himself walshie, and like all of us who post one thing or other on YouTube. More than one respected and I would say liked Lad from this forum post and plaster their face for all to see.

This time it happens to be Simon Pitterway who they chose to Bend Over. What name from The Hunting Life Forum will be next? Posting a link to the article for my mind was not a help.

All in just my opinion

Snap-out-of-It, it's all over Facebook, its on every hunting forum in the UK, most of the tabloids are going to run with it tomorrow and you think posting it on The Hunting Life was out of order?........... :laugh:

Grow up mate, why post the Fing thing in the first place. Do not bother replying mate because you will not get a response.

All the very best

• Like 1

All in just my opinion

Snap-out-of-It, it's all over Facebook, its on every hunting forum in the UK, most of the tabloids are going to run with it tomorrow and you think posting it on The Hunting Life was out of order?........... :laugh:

Grow up mate, why post the Fing thing in the first place. Do not bother replying mate because you will not get a response.

All the very best

Are you far enough up his arse to read this without a torch?

There's a post on another forum stating stating that the journalist is someone that Si had a falling out with.

If that's true, it's a very low act and, the bloke should be ashamed of himself.

Been friction between the two for sum time , started on this forum

Its interesting what Mr Si Pittaway has to say about it .

I don't know if i would be out of order by posting on what Si has to say about it ?

He's replied on his VHTV gay book group mate if your part of that...

I don't know if i would be out of order by posting on what Si has to say about it ?

yes Rez ,thats the one i thought about posting ,but did not know if its right or wrong to

• Like 1

yes Rez ,thats the one i thought about posting ,but did not know if its right or wrong to

Same mate.

• Like 2