Si Pittaway........ The Squirrel Vigilante.

The thought is Miles. Aka milegajio is behind the article.

Said it for you.

I thought the article was written by someone called Scott Campbell?

Although, the other post that I read said it was another hunter that Si fell out with who's responsible for the article.

That's why it strikes me as such a low act.

That's right John. It is and it is.

Milegajio and si had a spat on here years ago. Miles also did a YouTube vid taking the piss out of Simon.

I heard about the piss taking vid - apparently it was quite funny.

This episode just seems spiteful.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Journalist in question here is Scott Campbell for Mailonline. Must be a slow-news week at the Mail whoever he is...   This is the risk to putting your vermin shooting on the net. And why I do

That's Si at the front, Davy in the middle and, me at the back - this was a tricky permission so, we had to up the ante a bit.   If you look very closely, you can see the Compatto

Si Pittaway was a senior NCO in the Royal Horse Artillery. Not a sniper, or Special Forces SAS or anything like.     But I suppose, if your job is knowing how to lob huge artillery shells from a 1

Posted Images

VM and Rez, two more out of the closet. OH I am a member of VerminhuntersTV also, sorry Lads make that Three

All the very best villaman, Rez

Lost track of what your on about now Snap. Sorry mukka. x

One could say it started years ago Rez, but this constant Twenty Four Seven Headache since last Christmas is not helping.

All the very best for you and yours mate

Nope. Still dont know :D

Its all that green sticky mate.

Gave it up years ago, same with the powdered stuff and those little confectionery looking things, but the Twenty Four Seven Headache since last Christmas is not helping is not a joke.

All the very best

We all say that :)

All the best Snaps.

Clean from all for over Twenty Five Years now Rez, Take a Long Drink Bender every now and then and after can go years without a drink, I think of Cigarettes every minute of the day for the last Three years or so giving up after Forty Seven or so years of Smoking.

So my name Renos Christakis Hajittofis and I live in Hackney London, Three daughters and one son, eldest Thirty Nine Years old. Four grandchildren and the one and only wife for the last Forty Years. Sixty Year of age a Greek Cypriot and a Millwall Supporter.

Now I need a Drink

All the very best

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 1

Said it for you.

Although, the other post that I read said it was another hunter that Si fell out with who's responsible for the article.

Milegajio and si had a spat on here years ago. Miles also did a YouTube vid taking the piss out of Simon.

Can anyone put this video up ?

Never even heard of it ? " Sheltered life you see" :icon_redface:

• Like 1

Said it for you.

For god sake some one please post link...

*note to self... see above before posting :)

VM and Rez, two more out of the closet. OH I am a member of VerminhuntersTV also, sorry Lads make that Three

One could say it started years ago Rez, but this constant Twenty Four Seven Headache since last Christmas is not helping.

Gave it up years ago, same with the powdered stuff and those little confectionery looking things, but the Twenty Four Seven Headache since last Christmas is not helping is not a joke.

All the very best

All the best Snaps.

Clean from all for over Twenty Five Years now Rez, Take a Long Drink Bender every now and then and after can go years without a drink, I think of Cigarettes every minute of the day for the last Three years or so giving up after Forty Seven or so years of Smoking.

So my name Renos Christakis Hajittofis and I live in Hackney London, Three daughters and one son, eldest Thirty Nine Years old. Four grandchildren and the one and only wife for the last Forty Years. Sixty Year of age a Greek Cypriot and a Millwall Supporter.

Now I need a Drink

All the very best

You've gone down in my estimation mate lol. Millwall ??? Lol

Only a joke

• Like 1

All the very best

All the best Snaps.

Now I need a Drink

All the very best

Only a joke

No one likes us, we don't care

Im not saying nothing

and im not posting any more pics of shot vermin ether :whistling:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Even if you posted all your kills, 2 rabbits every 6 months won't hurt. :laugh:

:laugh: beat me to it

All the very best

All the best Snaps.

Now I need a Drink

All the very best

Only a joke

No one likes us, we don't care

You're not wrong there mate. Thought the idiots who went on the pitch at the end of the play off final against us were bang out of order taunting our players and manager

• Like 1

Im not saying nothing

and im not posting any more pics of shot vermin ether :whistling:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Even if you posted all your kills, 2 rabbits every 6 months won't hurt. :laugh:

STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES

BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

AND TWO EVERY 6MTHS IS TWO MORE THAN YOU :laugh::tongue2:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: