Shootings In Las Vegas

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

Dan bilzerian is a professional Walt

Operator wannabe who bought his part in lone survivor as an extra to add kudos to his failing of BUDS due to being a fuvking liability with a weapon system

"Should have brought my weapon"

Should have been in his vehicle sure , but hed just look like a bigger prat if that's possible walking round a concert with ar 15 slung at half port

• Like 1

Crafty little distraction that Chris ;-)

With Vegas being the home of Copperfield, Penn & Teller, etc I figured... When in Rome? :hmm:

Come on, admit it......Trump is finally rubbing off on you

It really doesn't add up very nicely. The level of planning that seems to have gone into this attack and the lack of obvious motive is just not typical. I'm still very suspicious that this was politically motivated.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-cameras-set-up-around-hotel-room-latest-a7981681.html

• Like 1

Not conspiracy just some genuine questions :thumbs:

All valid questions. It has been reported he has held a hunting licence? If that is true, it wouldn't add up to being anti right wing gun owners, would it? Just another question that's all......

It really doesn't add up very nicely. The level of planning that seems to have gone into this attack and the lack of obvious motive is just not typical. I'm still very suspicious that this was politically motivated.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-cameras-set-up-around-hotel-room-latest-a7981681.html

It's all odd for sure but he seemed quite a odd person perhaps that's all that is to it ...time will tell or not

any of yas see the pics of him with his brains laying on the carpet?

I have now

warning Only click the link if you want to see http://templeton01436.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting-things.html

Where has the tattoo gone? Looked faded in the first pic maybe removed?
It's not on this pic either. Strange to get a really shit tattoo on your neck when you are older & wealthier?

post-89484-0-66887500-1507153310_thumb.jpg