Vote Tory To Deliver Brexit

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The long and the short of it is, May and all the rest of them dont want it to end. There has not been any serious negotiation about leaving, it's all been stalling while they work out how to f**k you

I thought Article 50 meant even if no agreement was made, our membership automatically expired in 2 years. (Extended to 2 years 9 months by taking so long to trigger it.) It never meant the process sh

I'll tell you, but keep it to yourself..........I ended up marrying my brothers wife's younger sister 20 odd years after they got married. My wife just happened to work for the European Commission in

Posted Images

There was always going to be a transition period though not sure why we should be paying for it? besides the EU hasn't agreed yet lol

That's what I like about you mate, the supreme optimist !! Lol

2 extra years.......maybe........but maybe a few more........and it's all terribly complicated so a few after that would be handy..........and 10 years down the line it will be "what were we talking about again?" Lol

The U.K. Just got f****d over mate, plain as day.

• Like 3

There was always going to be a transition period though not sure why we should be paying for it? besides the EU hasn't agreed yet lol

That's what I like about you mate, the supreme optimist !! Lol

2 extra years.......maybe........but maybe a few more........and it's all terribly complicated so a few after that would be handy..........and 10 years down the line it will be "what were we talking about again?" Lol

The U.K. Just got f****d over mate, plain as day.

Optimists Nah this sandwich definitely tastes of shit lol i knew that as soon as i read anna soubry was happy lol ... it's been a busy day I've only had a look at the outline of the speech tbh and I agree its got appeasement all over it ...now for the optimism there's going to be a back lash isn't there ? I'm not buying that mogg isn't interested in her job lol .
  • Like 2

Look like it hasn't gone down to well over the water http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/brexit-latest-theresa-may-speech-germany-reaction-eu-citizens-transition-headlines-a7962566.html this was my point about the EU hasn't agreed yet and they probably won't but at least she can cover her own back and say ah well I tried lol ....be a intresting next few days http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/857556/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-speech-Florence-Italy-UK-EU-European-Union

I thought Article 50 meant even if no agreement was made, our membership automatically expired in 2 years. (Extended to 2 years 9 months by taking so long to trigger it.) It never meant the process should and would take the full 2 years. That was just a timescale if it ended in deadllock. Now it seems the 2 year figure means nothing and can be extended to 4 years on a whim of some remainer who we are letting negotiate for us.

I wish there was a referendum on a vote of no confidence on those spineless wankers who are supposedly running the country "for us."

Come back Mr Farage and show everyone how it should be done.

• Like 6

The long and the short of it is, May and all the rest of them dont want it to end.

There has not been any serious negotiation about leaving, it's all been stalling while they work out how to f**k you over.

I have said this all along.

But, like lambs to the slaughter, everyone just went out and voted for same people again at the last election.........in a way, Britain sort of deserves it.

She may have hidden it behind catchy phrases yesterday but make no mistake, she said it plain as day if you care to listen......you can shove your referendum vote up your arse because we will do what we want to do and what we want to do is stay in !

They have mortgaged you and your kids and your grand kids life on this EU project, they have drip fed you benefits on borrowed money to make you reliant on "them", they have given you a standard of living on cheap credit and the best bit is, you pick up the tab.

In short, unless you are ready for a lot of pain, they have you by the bollocks !!

Is reality dawning yet?.......on most, probably not !

• Like 6