The Best Lamping Dog?

P.S. rabbit wise

few people ive met over the years , that got big bags 50s regular , use lurcher x lurcher dogs and dog . if just wanted one for that job,and they had collie/saluki,grey in the mix i be looking there for that type of lamping dog :yes:

• Like 1

P.S. rabbit wise

few people ive met over the years , that got big bags 50s regular , use lurcher x lurcher dogs and dog . if just wanted one for that job,and they had collie/saluki,grey in the mix i be looking there for that type of lamping dog :yes:

Nice one mate

Edited by KingJunior

P.S. rabbit wise

Yup same here ray. They seem to tick all the right boxes steady obedient and have a good wind for a hard nights graft if need be.

Any old lurcher should catch rabbits on the lamp

If it can't is it a ture lurcher??? For me no

There catching rabbits then theres doing numbers in style.all the best dogs ive seen lamping are lurcher to lurcher as said but ive seen one or 2 coursing types that made it look easy.