Genuine 1St Cross Bull Greyhound

as you might know i.b and i.e are private people so you can text them now or i'll tell them tomorrow afternoon that if my details end up on the internet,there's will also.

Thought you said you wouldn't lose any sleep? Sounds to me like your worrying a little hahaha

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My half x dog 2 years old

Posted Images

as you might know i.b and i.e are private people so you can text them now or i'll tell them tomorrow afternoon that if my details end up on the internet,there's will also.

Thought you said you wouldn't lose any sleep? Sounds to me like your worrying a little hahaha

i'm off to bed now.i'm not worried about you or anybody on here or off here.i would think it's normal for people not to want there address and other personnal details splashed over the internet.

to be honest with you bollock the blade i am a little troubled.

troubled weather or not to shoot this useless jacker.she's ok on rabbits i suppose.

night,night

Penda instead of your mate looking for something hard to find what about getting a pup from trunks litter over from Ireland,least it's a bull x pup from working parents.

yeah the moms my pals type of dog
  • Like 1

Bristheblade your mugging yourself because if you wanted a scrap you know where he lives what's stopping you

it wouldn't be the 1st time.he mugs himself off everytime he types something.

i won't be meeting anybody off here for a scrap because if i'm going to get punchy i have to be angry,this does not get me slightly upset,it's funny more than anything.unless of course somebody show up at the door then we'll see where that goes.

Penda instead of your mate looking for something hard to find what about getting a pup from trunks litter over from Ireland,least it's a bull x pup from working parents.

yeah the moms my pals type of dog
Yeah the vids I seen I like her style,nice little bitch.
deffo I'd favour a small dog or bitch over a big lump

Bristheblade your mugging yourself because if you wanted a scrap you know where he lives what's stopping you

Where have you dreamt up that I wanted a scrap? surely you n your boyfriend have better things to think about.

well you did send a veiled threat saying you know where i live,YOU must have asked so YOU must have been intrested. find something else to intrest your small mind.i never spent a fraction of a second thinking about bollock the blade or daniel brain of dogmancant.