Genuine 1St Cross Bull Greyhound

Buster the bitch I used for 1st crosses was in my kennels from 12 weeks old and reared like any other lurcher. Trenchfoot if the bulldog had been tested in his chosen field that would be good enough for me but his conformation would have to be right. And ginger you really are as dumb as a brush. Lol.

what was the other half to your 1st x's then.?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My half x dog 2 years old

Posted Images

Busher this has damn all to do with shaddys litter it's about breeding 1st crosses. And by the way I hope shadys litter all do well for there owners even the ginger fools pup.

you brought up shaddy's litter,nobody else.who's dumb? :hmm:

what was the other half to your 1st x's.?

• Like 1

A agree the sire looked like he seen a bit graft but the think that stuck in my mind was why had no 1 used him at stud or why did owner not source a suitable bitch like trunk s done...

how do you know nobody used him before.?

trunk has found a suitable bitch for what he wanted,shaddy wanted to use a grey.f**k me what am i his spokeman.?

presumed no one used him as shaddy never had a pup off him but we end this here as spoiling lads thread
  • Like 1

Ginger pubes I don't knock dogs only the fools holding the lead lol-my shit pups are doing just fine lol-they won't be getting passed from pillar to post or ruined by some knob head holding the lead-they are in safe hands with proper dog men and not just some numpty that's only been hunting since the ban-if you've even been in the game that long? Now run along and take your pup for a walk before it ends up with flat feet from being stuck in its run all day lol.atb your biggest fan the jap p.o.wpost-99494-0-75646400-1500579639_thumb.jpgcheck out this shit pup I gifted to friends-she will smoke your ex track bred pot licker

• Like 3

That I agree with whole heartedly lol-how's is an ex track bitch top of her game?answers on a postcard please.atb dc

welcome back pigeon with no feathers.at least you make dogmandont look intelligent.

her game was racing and she was a top racer.i really shouldn't have to explain that.

you were nothing but completmentey about the litter before but i'm not surprised you changed your mind because i know your a back stabbing,2 faced,yellow bellied,jacking tape worm from a dog shit.

i have to agree with you about using a working grey but NOBODY has one.anyway there better than that shit pups you advertised.didn't you put the sire up for sale.?

a would not say top racer and the pups she produced to greyhound sire ain't much good she a well bred bitch but so are most greyhound s

So if as a known speedster, the greyhound needs to be tested in the field to see if its got the minerals so as not to loose out on the fire of the bull terrier. Ergo, does the fighting dog need to be tested on the track, so as not to loose the speed of the greyhound?

No, not at all! A working pit would in theory of been put through harder training/conditioning than any greyhound would have. Why would you breed a bull x out of a grey that hadn't been tested when you could find one that had been and double your chances of Breeding proper bull x's ??

So if as a known speedster, the greyhound needs to be tested in the field to see if its got the minerals so as not to loose out on the fire of the bull terrier. Ergo, does the fighting dog need to be tested on the track, so as not to loose the speed of the greyhound?

No, not at all! A working pit would in theory of been put through harder training/conditioning than any greyhound would have. Why would you breed a bull x out of a grey that hadn't been tested when you could find one that had been and double your chances of Breeding proper bull x's ??

i know 1 thing the sire had seen more work than both of the parents to your pup.

And how would you know that ?