• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My half x dog 2 years old

Posted Images

Most greyhounds are well breed how many make it as open class racers? Not many. In my opinion if the greyhound bitch hasn't been tested on the game it's pups are going to be used on then it shouldn't be breed from, would you take a pup from 2nd cross if the bitch had never felt grass under her feet?

• Like 1

Genuine first x can come out all shapes and sizes-know of some good line bred 1st cross to first cross but you can't buy them from the lads,they handy tools for the job.atb dc

thats true with any 1st x , the pups can go to either parent , and could end up with what you really dont want. yeh 1x 2nd gen prob be safer bet , at least you know both parents are doing the job you want then , as most lurcher x lurcher dogs norm been tested before they were bred . :yes:

• Like 1

It all depends on the bull that's used to much shit about these days years ago there were good genuine bulls about now people just seem to breed the Bulls with anything then say it a bull it's a load of bull more like

• Like 2

Mate kept track dogs (when there were tracks about) he had pup from Ireland was a fast dog first couple of races it won and so did we.

While trainer exercised dog it pulled a deer,then another how ever he became biter on track would run to front then turn and bite then knocked up a toe so he went.

Reckon that was a track dog that would of been a good one to cross.

Cheers

Chaff I'm not trying to make greyhounds out to be something there not, but if someone wants a 1st cross bull I'd imagine they would be doing stuff that bites back so take it out and put stuff in front of it and find out what you have, it isn't rocket science. Do that and your half way there, getting the other half of the equation might be the hard part.lol.