36 replies to this topic

#31 Igz

Igz

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:24 am

Got it from the game fair paid £1940 mate. If you are after one though I no Ian b should have some by the end of the week and a decent price aswell so maybe worth contacting him if you are 👍
  • mackem and Boristheblade like this

#32 polishunter1

polishunter1

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:55 am

Hi Ian
Can't get my head around nv want a scope to fit tikka 243 not heavy not bulky not many wires easy to zero not asking for much am I what do you suggest please money no problem got sniper cam at moment my son keep nagging me to upgrade

#33 antGone

antGone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:52 am

Armasight Zeus 336 is the one I use and I'm really satisfied with it's performance. It has up to 12x magnification, which is enough for me.

#34 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,736 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:15 pm

Serious question,how good is the Helion XP50 at spotting man sized objects,what sort of a distance can you pick someone up from,are the image edges sharp?

#35 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,419 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:59 pm

This is a decent set up ........

Attached Files

#36 IanB

IanB

------

• Administrator
  • 11,128 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:07 am

Serious question,how good is the Helion XP50 at spotting man sized objects,what sort of a distance can you pick someone up from,are the image edges sharp?

1800m detection range on man size object, but that basically means even one pixel illuminated its detecting something, but you have no idea what it will be..

The XP is 640 resolution so offers a better image and heat signature sensitivity , the image is great, past 200yds theres not much in it compared to the XQ model, but under this a huge difference.

#37 bouncer

bouncer

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted Today, 06:13 pm

only problem for me with the xq38f is the lag when connected to a tablet.i would prefer the quantum xq38 but they stopped making them.cant seem to find one second hand at the right price.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users