R.i.p My Little Jill

rip my little jill ,she was 10 year old and passed away last night ,after working ferrits from a chid she was the best ferrit i have ever owned ,she worked well with the dogs and was a trusted ferrit that never turned once in all them 10 years ,she was found as a kit with young lads trying to hit her with sticks and from the minute i set my eyes on her i new she was mine , i took her on and reared her with my young rabbit dog bob ,they made such a team and work together ,she was such a small ferrit that could never hold a rabbit down to ground ,for the first 6/7 years she was never use with a locator ,i could call her out the sets so never had to dig ,i once tryed to breed her but sadly she never took ,she put plenty food on the famialy tabble and when times were hard we would walk the land every day of the week trying to achive 10 rabbits per day to take to the butchers for a little coin to pay the bills ,she bolted thousands of rabbits ,she will be sadly missed and will never be forgotten ,rip my friend atb bobza

• Like 3

Sad to hear of your lost mate, hard when you lose good one you've had for a long time. You never stop taking about a good one though so she will aways be remembered. atb

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...