Ferrets Are Evil?

Get one of your hunting partners to park up outside looking all menacing . Soon shit them up . Either that or next time you hear them slag off your pets launch a bird carcass over the fence

"Launch a bird carcass over the fence"

I have done that before, it landed on someone's head.

Edited by Frolicking Ferrets

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother me. She writes like a nice person who just has a crap neighbour. Nobody deserves one of those whether it's a pretty girl , ugly girl or a tranny

Depends how drunk we were.

I held a door open for the woman behind me couple week ago,she tutted and said I was being sexist......I told her sorry I thought you was a bloke

I'll be brutally honest here and i may be way wide if the mark (it has been known) . But they probably see you as a weak link with you being a pretty younh lady who has a "exotic"(to them) pet and just think that they can get away with anything because they ain't scared of you. That's might be wrong but i wouldn't think it far off the mark. Now imagine if one morning at 11am or whatever timr their sitting in their pants watching Jeremy Kyle when a few 4x4's park up outside their house and burly old slaphead hunters park up and walk over to your house all loud and laughter . You greet them in and your in the garden chatting loudly so the neighbours can hear . Pack up your ferrets and ferreting gear and dress in your outdoor ferreting clothes and jump in the 4x4's and go out hunting somewhere . Or even just go for a spin.

Tell me next time someone suggests chucking bacon on your hutch they don't think twice .

• Like 1

The thing ferrets are evil might not be true,but I had a big hob escape(he had a wonky eye and bit me and my lurcher on several occasions)his siblings were all stable and easy to handle.Anyway he ended up in the neighbours chicken pen.The lady caught him killing one of her birds and when she approached him he climbed up her leg,ended up with a bite needing 6 stitches on her arm,it looked like a pit had got hold of her.He ran off never to be seen again.Believe me it took some talking to convince her that the rest were not like that.

• Like 1

With lighter mornings and warmer weather on the way I thing I would be taking to my garden at about 7am after their late night parties and be putting the radio on nice and loud ( about how loud they are in the night ) and make as much noise as you like, even better if the neighbour the other side did the same. THEN go to Welsh reds idea and get a few hunting buddies around at 11 ish and loiter around the garden a while and see how that goes, they may decide its not worth the hassle of keeping you up if you stop them from getting some peace when they have a hangover as well to deal with.

• Like 1

Sounds some place a youngster full of the buckfast and ferret woman with her Evil ferrets ive a good mind to let the neighbours read this and see how lucky they are :laugh::whistling:

• Like 1

If I wasn't out of the house all day I'd be tempted to play them at their own game.

I especially love the live rat through window idea.

But I'm just a bit cautious to start a war and know my pets may end up being caught up in it, it's a open area so anyone really came come and go and moving them isn't a option.

I'm defiantly going to make as much noise outside as I can, I have a ferret hutch to be modifying and messing on with which requires drills and hammers ?

But I have to be careful to not come across as bad as them, I won't be playing any loud music as that's just plain inconsiderate but if there's things to be done that are a bit noisy I'll make sure I do them in a morning to wake the lazy sods up but considering my other neighbours of course.

I think he thought I was a push over like Welsh red suggested, one of the first things he asked me was if I lived on my own.

Looking back I shouldn't have told him I do, but I had no reason to lie at the time.

The raw bacon got launched through his window so I think he got the point about feeding or leaving food for the evil ferrets or cat which ever he felt the need to feed.

And I told him to keep away from them and I didn't appreciate the gestured, he looked a bit shocked but agreed.

Good for you . Stick it to him and he'll back off . Tbh tho the bloke must be a bit stupid to start with . Moved next to a pretty single girl and starts giving her grief . Either he's a idiot or is really embarrassing at flirting

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 1

He probably thought he was doing you a favour giving you the meat for the ferret better than letting it go to waste. He wouldn't be the first person to have a party in his new house have had a word and try sort it without anyone falling out.

After saying what he did I wouldn't accept a thing from him, he has no right touching or going near my hutches.

First day he said he had seen the pheasant in there obviously snooping and next leaving stuff on the top of the hutch.

Wouldn't trust the lad as far as I could throw him, maybe he wanted to make peace after being a nob who knows but I won't trust him now.

He's been spotted looking through my windows too, lived here a year and top kitchen windows been open ever since for the cat to come and go.

Spent my day off teaching it to come in and out of a second floor bathroom window for the fear of him entering my house through the kitchen window.

I don't think I'm being over dramatic I think I'm being sensible, and let him know he's crossed the line and I won't take no shit.

I'm going to get a camera too ??

• Like 2