Nice Catch From The Old Dog.

Guest vin

One of them rare moments when you've got your phone on and it actually works..

I slowed it down to get a better view also on next video..

The old Girl is coming up for 9 years old this year..She was a rescue and has issues from her previous abuse etc etc.

But she don't miss a trick,she catches them anywhere they are on any terrain..she adapts at the drop of a hat to any situation and works out what to do and does it.

I love watching her thinking and sussing out whats going on..she's almost like a wild animal sometimes...cat-like if that makes any sense to anyone.

https://youtu.be/v_SzJYSW0ig

spot on Vin, she great old dog , and i seen her work few times , she dont let you down good old bitch . Bryn 9 now and he still got it regards the ferret game , as you know his marking spot on , and he gets to the right places when need be . :thumbs: But it just there legs loose them down a bit now regards speed, i was out the other week , when a charlie came through the edge in to the field , norm never a rabbit never mind old charlie boy lol , well old Bryn had run ,But Buck who 1/2 his age went like a rocket at it , fook me he nearly got it :yes: it made the wood and got away , but old Bryn in his day was always fast for a 1x ,pity they have to get old . :yes:

• Like 3

nice one. no doubt she will be missed when the time comes for her to retire, when you first got her mate i bet you never imagined she would turn out how she has.

that idiot of mine plucked one out of the air the weekend in similiar style.

• Like 1

cheers lads for the kind words.

1st time Ray "Bird " saw her working a long long time ago he coined the phrase perfectly about her and told it exactly how it is... She's working but not for you or anybody except herself ! and that's about it really..she works for the love of it and not to please me and in a way makes you feel privileged to be part of her team.

I work with her and let her do her own thing because I've learned over the years that she is better at it than me..I just follow on like a lost puppy...lol

Edited by vin

cheers lads for the kind words.

1st time Ray "Bird " saw her working a long long time ago he coined the phrase perfectly about her and told it exactly how it is... She's working but not for you or anybody except herself ! and that's about it really..she works for the love of it and not to please me and in a way makes you feel privileged to be part of her team.

I work with her and let her do her own thing because I've learned over the years that she is better at it than me..I just follow on like a lost puppy...lol

thats rings a familiar bell lol