Coursing Dogs Stolen Barnsley

The good hard working travellers need to start speaking up against these scumbags that plague their community. 99% always travellers pinching these dogs and that just leads to more folk thinking the worst and hating, distrusting them all.

Don't turn a blind eye to thieving, not saying grassing people is the way to go but f***ing tell em to pack it in as they're making you all seem c**ts.

• Like 7

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's been found and is back where she belongs ??????

thiers thieves amongst us.fact

The good hard working travellers need to start speaking up against these scumbags that plague their community. 99% always travellers pinching these dogs and that just leads to more folk thinking the w

Posted Images

The good hard working travellers need to start speaking up against these scumbags that plague their community. 99% always travellers pinching these dogs and that just leads to more folk thinking the worst and hating, distrusting them all.

Don't turn a blind eye to thieving, not saying grassing people is the way to go but f***ing tell em to pack it in as they're making you all seem c**ts.

Who is the best person to speak to from the travelling community about this ? I'm sure they have a spokesman etc or something along those lines... it's gotta stop, f***ing bollocks is what it is. Pm me if you like

Who is the best person to speak to from the travelling community about this ? I'm sure they have a spokesman etc or something along those lines... it's gotta stop, f***ing bollocks is what it is. Pm me if you like

Good luck with that one pal, I know plenty that seem OK but I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

• Like 2

BIG.JOE JOYCE...He be steepin his hands in peeterel soon as he hears. :boxing::boxing:

• Like 4

trouble is thiers a load of young dinlos,running about,even some elders are embarrased about them.the irish will steal anything from anyone,and they sctually believe the bullshit they spill.i had mine nicked and went to a mate whos king of the travellers round here,he came round with a truck load of mate,and we went all over the camps.told one hedgemumper if me dog aint back by sunday,ill stick one of you in the ground,i was pissed right off,got the dog bsck early hours sunday morn.....funny aint it

• Like 1

Go to site ask to talk to man who runs the site , go team handed you may need it ask to fight the man who nicked your dogs only way to deal with em mate , hope you get it sorted an if you need some back up give me a shout am not hard but game an don't like dog thieves mate

• Like 5

As I said before I had my dog nicked many years ago only way I got my dog back was they came to ask me to sell my dog 4 days before and had someone nick my dog so I went to the yard and site with family and after typing 4 vans over and 2 trailers the dog was dropped beside my house same day but I was one of the lucky ones dogs nicked up here normally off immediately to England same day just I knew right away where to go and had a lot of support.

Hate that sh-t there is many good travellers with good morals not all are bad.