Looks Like We Are Out Out

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just heard mays speech we are out OUT... Well done everybody

Theresa May seems to be backing her countries wishes despite what she hoped for from the referendum - perhaps we finally have a prime minister that wants to serve the people - So far, so good from whe

Yes great news now let's watch Europe sink see how many other countries follow suit

Theresa May seems to be backing her countries wishes despite what she hoped for from the referendum - perhaps we finally have a prime minister that wants to serve the people - So far, so good from where I'm sitting :thumbs:

It is funny though the vicars daughter has bigger bollocks than the last few male prime ministers :rolleyes:

Cameron threw his toys out of the pram and f****d off as soon he didn't get his own way - spineless c**t.

I'm also glad that Michael Gove has nothing to do with it - never in my 38yrs have I seen a more treacherous slimy little b*****d.

Nicola Surgeon has the potential to be a right pain in the arse, it's going to be interesting to see how May deals with that little annoyance.

• Like 10

We aren't out for another 2 years, I will remain skeptical until it actually happens.

May is giving parliament and the house of lords a vote after she completes the negotiations!

She won't have much of a choice when the Supreme Court tell her she has to. If however it is a close split as being speculated then it'll add political weight to supporting the governments Brexit proposal.

We aren't out for another 2 years, I will remain skeptical until it actually happens.

May is giving parliament and the house of lords a vote after she completes the negotiations!

She won't have much of a choice when the Supreme Court tell her she has to. If however it is a close split as being speculated then it'll add political weight to supporting the governments Brexit proposal.

Once the two year negotiating period is up, that's it. No extensions, no re-negotiating, no going back. I can't see that parliament will have any other option but to accept it !

I watched her speech.....Good news from beginning to end.

Once the two year negotiating period is up, that's it. No extensions, no re-negotiating, no going back. I can't see that parliament will have any other option but to accept it !

I don't underestimate their ability to cut our noses off to spite the governments face.

I don't underestimate their ability to cut our noses off to spite the governments face.

I mean that the negotiation is a one-off process. If they refuse it, we can't go back and try for an alternative, so what option do they really have ?

It's only soundbites at the moment.

As my Dad used to say...Talk's cheap. Money buys houses.

I think its sensible to be cautious but she's sending out a strong message to Europe. ..we ain't to be fecked with lol ...I'm staying optimistic she's starting to make the right noises. ..it's going to get intresting now lol
  • Like 3

Just reading Tim Fallons bullshit response to the speach, saying how its a "theft of democracy because the decision's been taken away from the British public.." We already made our decision when we voted out.. We knew what we were voting for from the start. We wanted out, not half in and half out..

She will have to negotiate with groups within members of parliament not to mention Sturgeon's mental case block, I don't believe she's being given carte blanche by the SNP, Labour nor what is left of the Lib Dems. What needs to happen is UKIP start to take Labour seats in coming by elections but they're not in great shape to do so. If Labour lost both or maybe even one by election that would make it more difficult for those groups to make demands. She has made no mention of our fisheries nor the European Court of Human rights both are a major issue to Brexiteers. It's a shame the SNP don't seem to have any sensible opposition.