Anybody Got A Spare Stinker?

Wrong time of year I no, but I'm in need of a ferret, hob or Jill I don't really mind. Going to an experienced working home, I had to get rid of my ferts a couple years ago but I'm now finding myself in need of one again. If anybody can help it would be much appreciated. I'm near Kendal Cumbria but don't mind traveling.

Cheers lads

Tab ant

very kind offer from kev above, but a 500 mile round trip maybe a touch to far, if anybody a bit closer to lancs/Cumbria knows of any ferrets available please let me no. if not ill make the trip to lurchermans in a couple of weeks :thumbs:

cheers lads and thanks again kev :victory:

Come down to mine. Stop the night. Go out in the morning. Take off home whenever you want with an 8 month old hob. How good can it get? Ashby de La Zouch, Leics. jok

thanks jok, sounds a plan! Just in pub at moment mate, I'll pm you soon ;)

I live in Manchester but travel to Kendal about every fortnight if you need help with transport

If you're still struggling and the_monkeys offer still stands then I could send you a couple of nice Jills up with him. I'm about an hour from Manchester but wouldn't mind running them up to him for you.

• Like 3

I live in Manchester but travel to Kendal about every fortnight if you need help with transport

If you're still struggling and the_monkeys offer still stands then I could send you a couple of nice Jills up with him. I'm about an hour from Manchester but wouldn't mind running them up to him for you.

Thats the way mate, always better for the ferts if they have company.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Air gun ant. Did you get sorted fella. I' heading North again shortly and have a spare hob. Coming up M6 so could arrange a meet. Bringing a dog for another chap with any luck. Might even get to Scotland LOL. Let me know son. Jok.

• Like 2