Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

Look on the patterdale thread, lots of different colours and types. You have amused me pal... Lol. Atb dc

cheers mate ill have a look how do I find it. And good tobsee this site isn't full off wankers

You can find it the same way you found this one.

quick someone get Pete a doctor's he's actually being friendly. f**k me.

Cheers all the best.

Look on the patterdale thread, lots of different colours and types. You have amused me pal... Lol. Atb dc

cheers mate ill have a look how do I find it. And good tobsee this site isn't full off wankers

Cheers all the best.

It was more sarcasm than anything but your welcome.

• Like 1

Cheers all the best.

It was more sarcasm than anything but your welcome.

oh ok lol well thanks all the same pal

No I've deleted all my posts as a thew people pm told me I should've never bothered speaking with you cus half of you don't even hunt or know wtf you talking about. And I should get my advice n stop biting back at you prats. Do what you want mate I couldn't give two shits about none of you. I wish anyone who was decent enough to give advice try warn me off getting a dog All the best n happy hunting. The rest of you can suck my Big English Cock