Brian Nuttall

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go on I'll accommodate this thread lol the ancestors of this dog go back to mr Nuttals yard best dog I've had for a long while

You sir do sound like an anti to me. Nobody asks that many questions. Gathering information is all your at. Anybody with half a brain cell wouldn't respond to your posts.

I'm not trying to offend you or Brian, it's a case of horses for courses, 12 lbs would be of no use to me or 90% of the UK's terrier men. Brian's had a massive influence on terriers, so have hundreds

Posted Images

.177, you do sound a lot younger then you say, Or your just on here clowning. Seeing nobody is telling you what you want to know I will. When you go see the pup's make sure there fat little guy's, look at there teeth and make sure they don't have a over or under bite. If it's a male make sure he has both nuts. Make sure there confident cocky little one's. See if they had any of there puppy shots. Ask to see the parents and ask if they work. If they say yes they work then ask if you could see before you buy a pup. But seeing your buying one other then hunting it shouldn't matter. But look at the parent's and see how they look and act it should give you an idea of what the pup's should be like. Pick your dog on what you want not what another tells you. He should be playful and confident/cocky. If the dog you choose makes you happy then good for you. And everyone is right, be a man and don't let a woman tell you what you can or can not have. Very unmanly! Good luck with your dog.

Cheers for the advice mate I'm going 9n sataday to take a look so I'll keep all thatbin mind. Being from America have you seen a renterrier. I messaged California catchers to see if ther are any this side of the world n they was about as helpful as most of these c**ts

I was going ta ask about buying a nuttall/ac bred pup but I think I'll leave it now I'll get a beagle instead lol.

no one buys pups anymore chesney there all GIFTED NOW A DAYS
there's a few fellas that are gifted on here. Some beautys lol
some mothers do have them lol.
  • Like 1

177 diesel.

You are asking for advice on here.

Then calling everyone c##ts and pricks.

Go luck in your quest.

Ok I may have been a bit of a c**t myself but if you take the time to read all the posts I didn't start out like this only after being called a dodgy c**t and what I can only imagine a anti hunting spie asking questions to do God k ow what with.?

Don't ask questions you don't get answers

I don't know a thing about hunting other than shooting pigeons.

As I've said before now I came here because of the knowledge here see.ed to be on this post I thought everyone here might help. I might get a thew answers and I did eventually.

Just because someone is clueless and new to something you thougt have to make yourselves look big to ya mates. Take the piss out the newbies is it?

177 diesel.

You are asking for advice on here.

Then calling everyone c##ts and pricks.

Go luck in your quest.

Shovel shy said to Pablo I'm not genuine I don't get what s not genuine about a lad who wants to kill some shit I might not be from the countryside but I can like hunting. And what's wrong with wanting to hunt hogs with dog's? People donut it's a thing I've seen it with my own eyes. They have boar in France n other parts of Europe don't they?

Point a hole out in my story I f****n dare you cus ther is none