Collie Grey Bull Grey Or Bull Grey Sal Grey

I think that dog is far to young to be breeding off ... If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them .. That dog has 1 good season under him if that...... Atb with the breeding hope it works out..

you are right the dog is young mate.but as for breeding off i think hes showen me more than enuf to breed him.the dog had is first few rabbits at about 6 months old so he did start young.dont now what you mean about? If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them? i now hes young and was exspecting some stick for it but dont now y im any difrent to any one ells on here?cheers i hope it works to mate.

Read on here a few weeks back you think a dog needs 3 to 4 seasons under its belt before breeding just like I think, so what change.

yes i did say that and ill stand buy what i sed but if you have the time and want it you can cram a masive amount of work it to a dogs first year dog got a few rabbits at 6 months only had a hand full more as it was end of one season.then around 10 months he stated agin with a lot of time spent on the land inbeten that time from 10 months till now the dog as not stoped till last saterday. think hes 23 months now. roybo can put it right if im rong he bread him.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these aremy to collie bull grey av yet to see any sal over here that would suit me but i dont run hares if i did id say a touch of sal would be more suited

cant repil to every one ill be here all night the way i spell and have to read it back a dozon times lol.look up iv trid to right i repli to you for 20 minits jest done no were to start saw the best i

Another one who thinks you need to be years old to be successful at slipping a dog on moving quarry.   You could be a successful Olympic boxer at 20, gold medalist swimmer, you could be graduating

Posted Images

As long as he honest about it and they for his own use then it's upto him, if the litter is sold then I think that's wrong, but we don't all live same way

mate my honesty is my big est down fall in life never thort it could be but its a facet but im to old to chainge now.

the litter was bread for me and roybo to have a pup he got me the yous of two free stud dogs razor and a dog out of razors sister put to romeo i think he sed. i seen the dog work on video and it was a class dog at its job.i also had the chance to have a free mating of a very good lamp dog .it came very close to me yousing razor but desided that i did not realy care what any one ells thinks its about me and my pup.two pups are spoken for and iv offerd 3 to mates dont now if they are taking one yet or even if the bitch as taken yet iv also offerd one to a member on here that i dont now but now he works is dogs hell of a lot and would do the same for me.if theres any left over they will be for sale not to any one that has the money but to who i think will give them the best home i wount be gifting them to strangers iv been burnt over and over doing this in the past but if lads think the same as you mate thats fine i will do right by the pup as i try to do with all my dogs.

sorry about the long winded repli

and in no way am i after a fall out with you

• Like 1

I think that dog is far to young to be breeding off ... If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them .. That dog has 1 good season under him if that...... Atb with the breeding hope it works out..

you are right the dog is young mate.but as for breeding off i think hes showen me more than enuf to breed him.the dog had is first few rabbits at about 6 months old so he did start young.dont now what you mean about? If this was anyone else they would get the shite ripped out of them? i now hes young and was exspecting some stick for it but dont now y im any difrent to any one ells on here?cheers i hope it works to mate.
Read on here a few weeks back you think a dog needs 3 to 4 seasons under its belt before breeding just like I think, so what change.
Yeah but it changed to 1 now as it started at 6 month old... Atb
If you want a pup off d.lloyd lookup just ask the man.

He has stated the pups are for his own use.

he dose not want one.dont think he would now what to do with one . but i read he crabed other litter on her

Yeah but it changed to 1 now as it started at 6 month old... Atb
If you want a pup off d.lloyd lookup just ask the man.

He has stated the pups are for his own use.

he dose not want one.dont think he would now what to do with one . but i read he crabed other litter on her

But I read he crabed other litter on her .?? Don't understand what your saying...mate....and as for not knowing what to do with one ..you and the other grass runners anit the only ones that craft your dogs...atb with the pups

yes i did say that and ill stand buy what i sed but if you have the time and want it you can cram a masive amount of work it to a dogs first year dog got a few rabbits at 6 months only had a hand full more as it was end of one season.then around 10 months he stated agin with a lot of time spent on the land inbeten that time from 10 months till now the dog as not stoped till last saterday. think hes 23 months now. roybo can put it right if im rong he bread him.

At the end of the day their your dogs and time, I hope it all goes well and works out for you atb.

That dog of Lloydys has been grafted hard & tested he's probably done as much as most dogs who have 4or5 seasons on him atb Flacko

I think some people get too hung up on age.

It's generally okay for a man to breed his 4 year old bitch, rarely would he be questioned how many shifts she has put in. But in reality that dog might have been out once or twice a week during the winter for 3 seasons.

But the man who's got a 2 year old dog which has been out 5/6/7 days a week plus nights gets shot down.

One thing I've learnt off this forum, if/when I take a litter from one of mine, I won't announce the plans on here ?

• Like 1

One thing I've learnt off this forum, if/when I take a litter from one of mine, I won't announce the plans on here

Why anyone feels they need to tell the world on these forums what they get up always amazes me...

• Like 1

One thing I've learnt off this forum, if/when I take a litter from one of mine, I won't announce the plans on here

Why anyone feels they need to tell the world on these forums what they get up always amazes me...

I think it's because it's nice when like minded folk have got an interest in what you are doing. They ask questions and offer ideas etc. But you often get more negative responses than positive on here, regardless of what you are doing or how you are doing it.

• Like 1

I think it's because it's nice when like minded folk have got an interest in what you are doing. They ask questions and offer ideas etc. But you often get more negative responses than positive on here, regardless of what you are doing or how you are doing it.

Lol, yep. And it's a bit like 95% of people on here crabbing whippets cos they are SHITE, FACT. But it's ok now cos there's a good chunk of whippet in the original minshaw dogs lol. Slightly off topic, but there we are lol

these aremy to collie bull grey av yet to see any sal over here that would suit me but i dont run hares if i did id say a touch of sal would be more suited

how exactly are they crossed trunk are they half cross to bg to half cross cg? Stunning dogs

Reason I ask is I ve always run Bullgreyhound s and love the cross but I always wanted that quick take off and stamina. I have a half cross bitch about me that is game as they come but would love to have her drive with more pace. I was concerned that a collie cross over her would lose the drive so to speak. How do u find urs compared to the bull crosses with no collie