Putanges - Any More For Any More?

The whole trip has been somewhat eventful. Extra security at the Belgian border. Gales caused a cargo ship to break loose from its moorings in Zeebrugge harbour entailing a five hour delay. Then lost an hour in the crossing and finally another 90 minute delay in Hull because their tugs were fully employed pushing drifting ships about. Flatpack was closed when I eventually got there. Similarly Killgerm. Van went kaput on Friday night so I missed going on the shoot and have been marooned up here in the midlde of nowhere for two days. I had to walk 6 miles back from the garage to the hotel in the snow because the jobsworth recovery driver wouldn't give me a lift even though he was going back past the end of the road. My mobile doesn't work in the UK, Yahoo have blocked my access to e-mails on the laptop but yet I can use the mobile to log on. That is now just about flat and the battery charger lead is in the van at the garage.

My old mate managed to get his daughter to bring him up here for Sunday lunch and I had been ble to stock up on fishing tackle in Goole on my way through. And of course the mole traps are on their way so not a total diasaster. The mechanic reckons that all being well he can have the van repaired by lunch time tomorrow which would give me time to get to Hull for the crossing. If not, its another night here.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st ones in the bag [/url]

I have 2 spare setting tools free to good home   I made 1 as I lose things often and made extra. anybody wanting one let me know

accident and emergency`s all over the country will be full of middle aged men all with odd bits of wire clamped onto their fingers/hands/bellie fat/other protruding out body parts

Posted Images

yep hopefully mine arrive today to :tongue2:

Yep hopefully mine will be here today and they will be in the ground tomorrow .........

accident and emergency`s all over the country will be full of middle aged men all with odd bits of wire clamped onto their fingers/hands/bellie fat/other protruding out body parts :laugh::laugh:

• Like 6