Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Flipbull it cost me £17.85 to send mine back Royal Mail which ace beam are refunding takes about a week to get there it's been 3 weeks now and still ain't had it back

Flipbull it cost me £17.85 to send mine back Royal Mail which ace beam are refunding takes about a week to get there it's been 3 weeks now and still ain't had it back

Thanks Lea for replying. What has been the hold up? What happened to yours? Pm me if you prefer.

couple of niggles one is the lanyard the mettal bit hits the charge point and makes it come on a really low another is when i was out in the drizell and would do the same like its making a circuit but if i tape it up its fine other than that i am happy

That what mine is like gaffer really low. But it has stayed that way. There was no rain the night it happened and I never had lanyard on. Just slipped it in my pocket and back out 5 mins later. Did have it out a couple of days earlier in non stop rain, but never lost the power or anything. Myabe water may have seeped in I don't know. How long did it stay low for and how did it work as normal again mate?

Old thread I know ,but has anyone had any experience with aspherical lenses?

got a cunning plan lol

I've still got a Tiablo A9 with the Aspherical kit...works perfect still after a good few years of abuse. I also have a 72mm Aspherical lens...but still not found anything to put it into..I also like the old 52mm Mag aspherical kits..they would make for an interesting set up on the end of some of the more modern LEDS.

camera lighting filters or stage lighting filters can help to make the Leds colour temp change from blue/white to the same as a halogen glow..I used a pale straw/yellow filter. . . now the bunnies eyes are Red again.

Still not found anything to beat the 170 Striker yet.

Flipbull it's been stuck in customs sounds the same problem as yours went really dim as if the batterys run out charged them up stuck em back in still dim like a really faint light

Yes that's right lea. You can look at the light with the naked eye. Usually I would be blinded by it. Did you describe over email/phone about your fault ?

Flipbull it's been stuck in customs sounds the same problem as yours went really dim as if the batterys run out charged them up stuck em back in still dim like a really faint light

Yes that's right lea. You can look at the light with the naked eye. Usually I would be blinded by it. Did you describe over email/phone about your fault ?

Alright mate, email elaine from acebeam, she will tell you how to get sorted, send it back and it will be fixed for you and returned.

• Like 1

Alright mate, email elaine from acebeam, she will tell you how to get sorted, send it back and it will be fixed for you and returned.

Alrite foxdigger mate. Have you got an email address for Elaine please ?

After Gaffer said his got wet and his light went dull., Took batteries out and aired it out for a couple of days. Just put it back togather and still the same. So I think contacting Elaine would be the best option now.

After Gaffer said his got wet and his light went dull., Took batteries out and aired it out for a couple of days. Just put it back togather and still the same. So I think contacting Elaine would be the best option now.

elaine@acebeam.com Mate,

couple of niggles one is the lanyard the mettal bit hits the charge point and makes it come on a really low another is when i was out in the drizell and would do the same like its making a circuit but if i tape it up its fine other than that i am happy

That what mine is like gaffer really low. But it has stayed that way. There was no rain the night it happened and I never had lanyard on. Just slipped it in my pocket and back out 5 mins later. Did have it out a couple of days earlier in non stop rain, but never lost the power or anything. Myabe water may have seeped in I don't know. How long did it stay low for and how did it work as normal again mate?

i just gave mine a little shake and un did the battery part and not put it back as tight and it was fine but tape the the charge point up

Yes told them [BANNED TEXT] was wrong then asked me to post it to them I chased them up today and she have posted a new one back to me lets see how long it will take seem as if the led was buggered make sure you track it when you send it back

• Like 1

Old thread I know ,but has anyone had any experience with aspherical lenses?

got a cunning plan lol

I've still got a Tiablo A9 with the Aspherical kit...works perfect still after a good few years of abuse. I also have a 72mm Aspherical lens...but still not found anything to put it into..I also like the old 52mm Mag aspherical kits..they would make for an interesting set up on the end of some of the more modern LEDS.

camera lighting filters or stage lighting filters can help to make the Leds colour temp change from blue/white to the same as a halogen glow..I used a pale straw/yellow filter. . . now the bunnies eyes are Red again.

Still not found anything to beat the 170 Striker yet.

vin do you have a k50 ? Just wondered if that 72mm lens would do in a k50 ,kind of glued on to the original lens.as I think it's about 75mm

elaine@acebeam.com Mate,

Thanks for that mate. Much appreciated