Sign in to follow this  
numalchez

Whats Everyone Breeding????

i currently have a pair of reccessive whites just building,recessive white cock with yellow ivory hen she starting building but now stopped,trying a bit of muling wid my siberian goldie but a bit too soon,and i also have a few mixed breed canarys to have a bit of fun with..so no eggs at mo.........

• Like 1

i currently have a pair of reccessive whites just building,recessive white cock with yellow ivory hen she starting building but now stopped,trying a bit of muling wid my siberian goldie but a bit too soon,and i also have a few mixed breed canarys to have a bit of fun with..so no eggs at mo.........

Any pictures to share?

I have 4 pair goldfinch, 2 pair bullies of which 1 pair cinnamon 16 pairs golden dimorphic canaries 8 pair of red dimorphic and 2 goldie cocks which I keep for muleing

• Like 2

wow taz 16 pairs of dimorphics u must have a big set up,r your cock goldies british or siberian, british are better singers but coloured mules always better from siberians,oh i also have an f1 cock paired up

Haven't finished sorting out yet but certain pairs are

1 pair goldies

1 pair cinny redpolls

1 pair native bullies

1 pair greenies,normal cock split for sattenett,lutnio hen (nest built 3 eggs so far)

will update as of when i sort the others...

• Like 1

wow taz 16 pairs of dimorphics u must have a big set up,r your cock goldies british or siberian, british are better singers but coloured mules always better from siberians,oh i also have an f1 cock paired up

all goldies are british but next season im going to try the satinet goldfich with an indoor flight as bred british for around 18 years now and fancy the challenge

• Like 1

2 x trio's of native goldie's

1 x Pair of greenies Lutino Cock to a Isobel Hen

• Like 2

1 pair greenfinches

1 pair siskins

1pair satinette mosaic canarys

4 pairs bullfinches

• Like 3

Nothing.

:cray: ,any reason why mate?.
I got rid of my muling birds and crossbreeds with the intention of either getting some nice pairs of colour canaries or packing up completely. I enjoyed breeding the mules but didn't enjoy getting clear rounds, poor feeding hens and holding onto the young for what seems an eternity waiting for them to colour up and sing. I've not seen any suitable birds I can afford either so might give it a miss this season and see how I feel next time.
  • Like 1