Whats Everyone Breeding????

I have a pair of black hooded red siskins feeding each other bit not much else , demorphic yellow on eggs , border on eggs and another border that's nested and the cocks mated her.

Looking for young demorphic , mosaic , frosted red factors , red canaries also black hooded red siskins and bullfinches to buy in.

I'm breeding and buying in this year to fill the avairy which I hope will be ready end of the summer

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First canary chicks of the year hatched today.

2 pairs of Bullies Another trio of greenies,normal cock split for lutino,cinny hen,silver hen and there is a spare cinny redpoll hen in with them so who knows with that one.

I've got some rollers and a few pouters to keep me out of mischief for the summer and bringing my pup on too so I'm probably best off without little birds too this season.

Might be worth chatting to Taz about the coloured canaries but i know he has regulars for his spares but worth an ask mate :thumbs: and if any of the others your after come up i'll let you know.Can i just say one thing and that's wait until the breeding season is over and buy your new birds after the moult as to be honest unless your really lucky any birds that are for sale this time of year aren't usualy any good as all the good breeders are doing just that and breeding this time of year.i'm porbely trying to preach to the converted but just thought i'd say anyway mate :victory: .

Appreciated mate ! got a bit tucked up already on a couple sifted through what I wanted and got rid of the rest to the pet shop .

I haven't kept birds for years and when I did I only dabbled as a younger man I never had the time to give if I'm honest , my little ones are taking an interest which is good . Any advice is greatly recieved . And when you have any bits come up let me know mate .

Cheers

• Like 1

Will do mate and i know it's hard work looking at a empty aviary but take your time and you will get better quality birds a bit later in the year or this years young un's once there through the moult and i myself would never buy a young bird before it moulted out into adult plumage and niether will i ever sell one due to how gutting would it be for buyer to buy just what he wants only to see it die during the moult?.Not for me and no pound is worth that heart break but i am doing sort of ok with greenies so far so remind me at the end of the summer(you will have to mate i'm a space case when it comes to remembering things :yes::icon_redface: )and i'll sort you a couple out if you want?. :victory: