Sign in to follow this  
Siji Jin

Paypal Scam, Seller Be Aware !

You're buying and selling quite a few guns by the look of it. You should know how to avoid being scammed.

The whole thing stinks.

You should try selling high value items on ebay..... took me 5 goes to sell a £700 camcorder, the dumb fcuks even sent me fake paypal receipts, to show they had paid..... lol

Edited by Flipper_Al

SIMPLE, You say its being collected then cash on collection is obviouse so what problem can there possibly be,

Whoever picks it up brings cash..

Why involve paypal, A bit fishy or do you just like getting scammed. No problem doing a bank transfer to your account......Sounds like paranoia is setting in.

anyone remember a bloke called massa who had very similar problems :hmm:

Wasn't massa the one who also used to buy and sell a lot of airguns who also got scammed? :whistling:

And wasn't massa the one who also posted a topic telling us to "be aware" of scammers, instead of using the word "beware"?

I wonder if there any other similarities between these unlucky guys?

It seems most cons via Paypal are from abroad. Always read the email VERY carefully and dont let the excitement of selling your item blur your vision. There are always clues i.e. spellings phrases and expressions or terms such as shipping agent. Nobody in the u.k. selling to the u.k. uses shipping agents.

better of with face to face anyway, if you want something that is getting sold for a good price just pay a bit more for it in petrol, you know exactly what you are buying and no chance of getting ripped

• Like 1

I I don't think I am that lucky I bet a lot of people on GunStar has been contacted by these scamers

no your not lucky, you are however,a chancer with below average iq.

You need banning.

I I don't think I am that lucky I bet a lot of people on GunStar has been contacted by these scamers

no your not lucky, you are however,a chancer with below average iq.

You need banning.

correct