74 replies to this topic

#16 dymented

dymented

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:25 pm

iansmith2, on 23 Apr 2013 - 9:47 PM, said:

All white Russell dog pup,8 weeks old,bred myself out of hard working Russell's, Dylan williams's line.will upload pics of parents 200 and will be vaccinated.07837651969 Pembrokeshire attachicon.gifimage.jpg

vfa5cg.jpg

so which ones the hard worker bud ? and what do they work ?

• lapin2008, luke_hirst@yahoo.co.uk, CorkyJohn and 1 other like this

#17 griffo

griffo

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:27 pm

If you breed only for yourself how would anyone get into the game? ?
You pay your money and take your chance
  • Cleanspade and iansmith2 like this

#18 mr scent

mr scent

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:35 pm

Had a good russell bitch 2 seasons ago from wales ,paid nowt for her but had i known how she would of turned out id of paid 200 for her in a breath ,hindsights a great thing i suppose
  • iansmith2 likes this

#19 iansmith2

iansmith2

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:35 pm

They work in tescos at the moment,I'd never put pics up of a chewed up terrier on the Internet.use your head before you start.dymented
  • brad88 likes this

#20 dymented

dymented

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:25 pm

I do  agree they do not have to be  chewed  up bud but at least show some  signs  of working unless you mean bunny bashing for work

#21 hutty162

hutty162

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:34 pm

sent a pm mate

#22 spindolero

spindolero

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:45 pm

got mutual friends and i know the fella works his dogs regular, wouldn't have any worries on that front.

• iansmith2 likes this

#23 lee81

lee81

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 785 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:59 pm

pm sent

#24 dogger

dogger

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:28 am

£200 for a well bred russell is nowt when you see the price folk charge for jackadoodles,chugs,chorkies and all the rest of the designer dogs :huh:

• foresterj and iansmith2 like this

#25 huntsmanowz

huntsmanowz

Rookie Hunter

• Donator
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:27 am

Got to be honest ive seen these dogs work throught the hunting season and know the boys and the breeding.... there well known lines and allways game.... how can you justify slagging a dog off just by a picture of it taken out of season????
f**k there are some retards on here!!! :thumbs:   
good luck pal

• Cleanspade, brad88, shotgun tim and 2 others like this

#26 BORDERSCOT

BORDERSCOT

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:23 am

Tell you what, you lads who've jumped on this thread slagging the seller, the price and the perceived lack of working ability are a bunch of messing retarded pricks...Corky John you're an arsehole mate, seriously couple of weeks ago you had nothing better to do that gripe about an electric fence system I was selling...total prick...and if he wants to sell the pup for £200 what the f**k has it to do with anyone apart from the seller and the potential buyer...

If you've nothing positive to say - just keep your mouths shut...bunch of cribbing pricks...

Hope you get the pup sold mate... :thumbs:

The guys having a pop on this thread list their location as Ireland???? Possible site suggestion...the Irish should have their own section....f***ing unreal... :yes:

• Cleanspade, border, Linton Lad and 12 others like this

#27 fitchet

fitchet

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:39 am

How anyone can judge a dogs working ability from one pic is beyond me. And the people ask are Normally messers/timewasters anyway.

There always seems to be people jumping on forsale threads. Not everybody has the inclination to cull pups and as to what people charge if you ain't paying it why start shit ??? I've bred one litter of lurcher pups we culled 2 at birth and the rest were gifted. Luckily I never had to advertise as they were snapped up by good lads who work there dogs HARD. I bet if half the lads on here got out and done abit they might enjoy it .....

All the best with the sale mate .....
  • iansmith2 likes this

#28 fazza123

fazza123

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:53 am

Excellent answers Border and CS !!
Pup looks bang on, all the best with it !
  • iansmith2 likes this

#29 spiderfly

spiderfly

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:07 pm

Tell you what, you lads who've jumped on this thread slagging the seller, the price and the perceived lack of working ability are a bunch of messing retarded pricks...Corky John you're an arsehole mate, seriously couple of weeks ago you had nothing better to do that gripe about an electric fence system I was selling...total prick...and if he wants to sell the pup for £200 what the f**k has it to do with anyone apart from the seller and the potential buyer...

If you've nothing positive to say - just keep your mouths shut...bunch of cribbing pricks...

Hope you get the pup sold mate... :thumbs:

The guys having a pop on this thread list their location as Ireland???? Possible site suggestion...the Irish should have their own section....f*****g unreal... :yes:

Bit much now to be fair ,all the flags are fu*king lies the same as the fellas given out retards..

#30 Irish85

Irish85

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:10 pm

i asked a simple question what justifies charging 200  quid for a pup when it might not even make the grade, and to be honest the pic of sire and dam dont do nothing for me they look like show dogs but i could be well wrong and they could be half decent workers but still 200 quid is taking the fooking hand whatever way ye what to look at it as for saying sure such and such sell jackadoddles or whatever then fooking let them simple fooks work away a bitch should be bred for you own use then pups given out to mates and mybe if there is no room then sell it on to cover costs but its as simple as this your looking to make money from the pups end o,f and i couldnt give a flying frank who jumps to your rescue because am sure at end of summer the same ones disagreeing with me will have a set of "genuine" pups for sale at 200 quid

• CorkyJohn and damo like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users