what kind of person sets a dog on to a blinde dog !

around my area some idiot with this one dog(american bulldog) in the last 2weeks has made over 4 attacks with the worst been on a young lad and his blinde dog! now every attack has mentioned the same dog and same lad also a few months back this same dog killed 3 dogs all been little dogs i still cant manage to understand how he can go on! that lastest one was a attack on a kid when his mum stepped in and got her arm chewed protecting her child! some sick twisted ppl out there :bad: :bad:

heres the link it lies saying its a staff when its a american bulldog!!!!!!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/08/29/teenager-s-guide-dog-savaged-in-fourth-dog-attack-in-a-month-in-liverpool-park-100252-31723319/

Edited by bribri988

Some people just need taking out and shooting. Any wonder out country is going the way it is. Chavs with their status dogs thinking its fun for their dog to attack others. Boils my piss.

All this bollocks about dangerous dogs act is down to these scum.

Paddy

• Like 3

Hope the police get him soon, smash the little b*****d. I hope he's looking forward to Big Bubba joining him in the showers :icon_eek:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/08/29/dog-attacks-liverpool-mum-as-she-protects-niece-five-100252-31717034/

Imagine if he set his dog on a proper dog man, don't think him or his dog would see it through :laugh:

I tell you what type of person a c*nt

Was listening to the radio this morning and a woman with a yellow lab walking in a park in Rotherham was approached by a chav asking if she wanted to arrange a fight with his Staff... WTF

Did it mention the name of the park.

Cause the vast majority of decent people live in fear of reprisals from these no marks. Rightly or wrongly if I see a lad swaggering down the street in Trackiez , baseball cap with some unruly staff. I instantly take a dislike to them.