"Entering to Charlie", Why is it locked ?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love it when people call them "reds" :laugh: even seen wanted adverts on facebook for dogs that must do "Zebras or Stripeys" :laugh: f*****g gimps. I know antis are dumb but give them some credit

Perhaps it is a vain effort by the site administrators to try to save some people from themselves. How many times have we seen folks crying on here about 'the b*******ds' raiding their houses and tak

Well, it looks like my post has opened a can of worms, probably for the good, as some messers are gone, and everyone else knows now what will and won't be tolerated. Obviously anything ilegal should b

Posted Images

i got banned for three days for putting a photo of my dog doing a fox the photo was taken in 1982 but i all so got warning points its a joke it is a hunting site but your not allowed to talk about it or put old hunting photos up atb troter

• Like 3

just because your ip address is in england for example, it doesnt f*****g mean that the certain picture was taken in england!

Correct !! I put many pics of dogs and foxes on here, but they were taken where it's legal ! So what has my IP address got to do with it ???

A badly thought out rule, I think !

Cheers.

• Like 2

i would support any move to improve this site. posting pics of dogs on foxes proves feck all. and i know it is legal in some places and some pics may be fair. but where do you draw the line? and a line has to be drawn. :thumbs:

• Like 2

i would support any move to improve this site. posting pics of dogs on foxes proves feck all. and i know it is legal in some places and some pics may be fair. but where do you draw the line? and a line has to be drawn. :thumbs:

I hunt and work dogs all over the world, so why should I, potentialy, be banned or have my posts deleted simply because I have a UK IP address ? It doesn't make sense!

Cheers.

• Like 6

agreed