FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

just a take on the black water the eye colouring , i have had em with the hard red type eye and these can be mean buggers , i tend to try to avoid the red eye . going only on my own experience wirh those types that had em . atb bunnys.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and n

Sorry but i'm bored.. ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the

Bunnys my older deceast lurcher had similar eye's to Lil but slightly darker..he was the best dog i have had and seen work to date..but by god was he iffy around stranger's..he was ok with certain people but if some one had a limp/whore a hat or come towards me on a bike he did not like them especialy drunk people or people with learning dissabilities... i had to keep him on a tight lead around them as he would lower his head when they got near but never take his eye of them.. :icon_eek: .. i knew exactly what he had in mind and it involved his teeth.. :D

• 1 month later...

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and not interupt her training when she is ready to be entered on the bunnie's..she is busting to catch now but i still think she has a little bit more growing to do so i will just keep patient for now.. :yes:

Here she is at 6wk's..

img8505so.jpg

And now 8mth old today..

newseramachick006.jpg

• Like 11

Looking great Millet and like you say she has a bit of "knuckle" there yet so not quite finished growing yet so coming in season is no bad thing imo..i'd certainly rather have it the way she is now as i wouldn't be keen on running her through her 1st season or any come to that..i NEVER like to give them any reason to even contemplate thinking about anything other than the job at hand when out working them and you just never know with a puppy on her 1st break how it will affect them? Patience mate..you've waited this long another few weeks won't be an issue ;)

• Like 2

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and not interupt her training when she is ready to be entered on the bunnie's..she is busting to catch now but i still think she has a little bit more growing to do so i will just keep patient for now.. :yes:

Here she is at 6wk's..

img8505so.jpg

And now 8mth old today..

newseramachick006.jpg

What an animal. She is gorgeous millet - wish you all the best with her :victory: Nicole.
  • Like 1

She's a cracker, do you have to sun cream her nose up in weather at mo being pink nosed or she ok

:D ..no mate she does not need sun cream on her nose...and beside that we have had no sun anyway.. :thumbs:

After 4yr's of pondering since loosing my last good dog Sam i finally bit the bullet and acquired a new pup from Frankel..she is lurcher x lurcher from a long line of good dog's and was exactly what i was looking for..if anyone need's to know the exact breeding im sure Frankel could put it up easier than me.. :D

She is a credit to the breeder's and has settled in brilliant she has a proper little attitude and not phased by anything..

Many thank's to Frankel and your uncle for driving a hour out of your way to meet up with the pup..two good genuine lad's who live for the dog's.. :victory: .

Here is a few pic's and im sure they will be many more to follow..i think i will call her Maya because of the eye's..what do you recon.. :whistling:

img8493r.jpg

img8505b.jpg

img8515f.jpg

that really is a lovely looking pup ............................credit to the breeder and i hope she serves you well............... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Patience mate..you've waited this long another few weeks won't be an issue ;)

Don't worry FUJI.. :thumbs: she will not be running anything intentionally for at least another 2mth..even though she has the speed i will still hold back.. :yes: ..

I have been taking her out on the quad bike which is a 400cc and as you can imagine it can accelerate pretty quick..i was messing about in a flat field the other day booting the quad up and down and she kept over taking me.. :yes: ..so i know she will be more than capable of catching the odd easy bunnie in a couple of month... :D