FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

After 4yr's of pondering since loosing my last good dog Sam i finally bit the bullet and acquired a new pup from Frankel..she is lurcher x lurcher from a long line of good dog's and was exactly what i was looking for..if anyone need's to know the exact breeding im sure Frankel could put it up easier than me.. :D

She is a credit to the breeder's and has settled in brilliant she has a proper little attitude and not phased by anything..

Many thank's to Frankel and your uncle for driving a hour out of your way to meet up with the pup..two good genuine lad's who live for the dog's.. :victory: .

Here is a few pic's and im sure they will be many more to follow..i think i will call her Maya because of the eye's..what do you recon.. :whistling:

img8493r.jpg

img8505b.jpg

img8515f.jpg

cracker lookin pup you have there mate atb!!!!!!
  • Like 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and n

Sorry but i'm bored.. ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the

Guest born to run1083

She's a cracker, do you have to sun cream her nose up in weather at mo being pink nosed or she ok

:D ..no mate she does not need sun cream on her nose...and beside that we have had no sun anyway.. :thumbs:

Fair enough, my uncles dog has a right problem with it lol even with the temps we got now.

She's a nice sort Tho that pup from your descriptions of her temp and so on.

All you expect from a collie cross millet ;)

Only joking lol

• Like 1

Patience mate..you've waited this long another few weeks won't be an issue ;)

Don't worry FUJI.. :thumbs: she will not be running anything intentionally for at least another 2mth..even though she has the speed i will still hold back.. :yes: ..

I have been taking her out on the quad bike which is a 400cc and as you can imagine it can accelerate pretty quick..i was messing about in a flat field the other day booting the quad up and down and she kept over taking me.. :yes: ..so i know she will be more than capable of catching the odd easy bunnie in a couple of month... :D

Collie crosses dont need to be fast to bounce rabbits of fences :laugh:

You should know that or read be reading more THL cronicles , Looks well :victory:

• Like 1

She looks well. Seems to be shaping up like a proper lurcher.. i will probably say the same thing when she is one year old haha

How is bron coming along johnny?

Here is her sire from last week.for those that dont know him haha

20120715_183905-1.jpg

Edited by frankel
  • Like 3

Collie crosses dont need to be fast to bounce rabbits of fences :laugh:

You should know that or read be reading more THL cronicles , Looks well :victory:

There's no rabbit netting where i go Giro.. :thumbs: maybe the odd long net now and again though.. :D ..

• Like 1

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and not interupt her training when she is ready to be entered on the bunnie's..she is busting to catch now but i still think she has a little bit more growing to do so i will just keep patient for now.. :yes:

Here she is at 6wk's..

img8505so.jpg

And now 8mth old today..

newseramachick006.jpg

to grey houndy in the front end , to collie in the back end , to thin , to fat , coats shabby , bad feet , no collar ,small lugs , that white blaze will slow it down , its bong eyed , never seen a good ginger dog yet ha ha ha ha ha ha out of the 2 id keep the little pup ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:
  • Like 3

Bron is being a little shit a minute, the teenager stage is dragging along.lol

Will let her settle down and then give her a few runs when the grass gets cut, I'm not going to rush her though, just let her mature, plenty of years to graft her hard when she's fully matured.

Heres a crap pic I just took, she's a little heavy a minute has she just ate a duck. :thumbs:

IMG-20120724-00637.jpg

Here she is at 6wk's..

img8505so.jpg

And now 8mth old today..

newseramachick006.jpg

to grey houndy in the front end , to collie in the back end , to thin , to fat , coats shabby , bad feet , no collar ,small lugs , that white blaze will slow it down , its bong eyed , never seen a good ginger dog yet ha ha ha ha ha ha out of the 2 id keep the little pup ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

I'll match ya if ya lyk..after she has beat sambo's at his game she will also beat stella and all the pup's out of her in one day..especialy that fat deerhound cross called Razor...07432079901 here's my numba call me.

• Like 1