UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

:hmm: 30,000 members on here,..but, these days, few lads bother to post...

These Internet forums should be a gift from the Gods,..for where else can you locate hundreds of like minded souls, to make friends with, and perhaps become future hunting partners..

Lets use this unique facility,..and enjoy whatever time is left....

All the best and Happy New Year to all genuine hunters,...kind regards, Chalkwarren.. :laugh: .

www.chalkwarren.co.uk.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

ffs these guys go out and do their stint theres two young bucks with them learing the game if there was more like that all the better at least their off the streets what do they get when its posted on here f all but bitching whin its got to the stage i dont know when your at the wind up or you do think your the great white hunter they say the indians wiped out the buffalo am waiting on you saying it was you happy new year lads keep at it atb

• Like 3

Well said Chalkie...just about sums things up does that?

Midnighthunter,the two young lads are my boys and the youngest Ginny Spinner at only 19 has bagged a hundred bunnies on two occasions in a single shift already!!...something i certainly had never done at that age..they have it all to look forward to hopefully in this here hunting game? for young lads they really have put some gear to bed!...me well i'm on the run-in matey lol...but i've enjoyed my stint with the dogs and will continue to do so until i cannot do so anymore!! Plenty of talkers like Chalkie says...walkers well they are far outnumbered on here but as long as they enjoy what they do then good luck to em i say..not everyone can post about their forays obviously but it's always nice to see what fellow hunters are catching now and again...like Pritch said without folk making constructive posts of legal catches etc: there would be little point in the forums? Roll on 2012...this old f****r is looking forward to more of the same and possibly even more from the jukels!! ATB folks...keep on keeping on. ATB Andy. ;)

• Like 8

IFF IT COMES DOWN TO MONEY THE LOVE OF THE SPORT HAS GONE,, YOU WILL TREAT IT HAS A 9 TILL 5 JOB WICH HIS NOT GOOD,,A SPORT AT THE END OF THE DAY NOWT ELES,,,IFF YOU WANT TO HERN MONEY,,I CUD BE ON 160 A DAY DIGING LIKE I DO WHEN FERRETING,, AND STILL BE HOME EARLER,, JUST MY VIEWS ON THE SPORT CHALKWARREN,,

Edited by robert michem
  • Like 1

IFF IT COMES DOWN TO MONEY THE LOVE OF THE SPORT HAS GONE,, YOU WILL TREAT IT HAS A 9 TILL 5 JOB WICH HIS NOT GOOD,,A SPORT AT THE END OF THE DAY NOWT ELES,,,IFF YOU WANT TO HERN MONEY,,I CUD BE ON 160 A DAY DIGING LIKE I DO WHEN FERRETING,, AND STILL BE HOME EARLER,, JUST MY VIEWS ON THE SPORT CHALKWARREN,,

Fair do's fellah,..no probs,.you crack on,.. :thumbs:

cant beat a paying hobbie wethere its on a boat fishing or dogs ferrets whatever as it sharpens you up if you ,get paid ,cant beat pay dirt for your tiol helps the merry go round , go round , its not all money as yo have to enjoy what your doing

shes doing good mate thanks,, :thumbs: we got soaked this afternoon,, hail rain ,ect ,,,,, she put the first 2 in the game bag,, then couldnt find a 3rd to run,,, driving home 4.30 to dark to see, i spoted 1 in the gloom,,, but she missed it,,,,,, 2 out of 3 aint bad.

2 day off now back out tues night , forcast very windy

Well done Tomo and Venus,great to see her doing the job both night and day! I was pretty confident she would be more than just a one trick pony what with both parents breeding? Top stuff. ATB Andy