UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

even old poachers

:icon_redface: I know one or two of those myself Whin :laugh: ...as for wandering for hours on end to catch a bag of bunnies thats what i call DEDICATION mate...? I have almost came full circle in my hunting..i set of "chasing" and not catching too many bunnies when i was but a boy lol and 30+ years later i'm back hunting the conies..in between times i've ran everything worth running with my curs,caught my share had my collar felt by the powers that be,felt the wrath of a baseball bat,been shot at,run off the road at 60mph + all in the name of hunting :whistling: ..had plenty of laughs throughout the journey too,now i just like to enjoy my dogs,none of this competiveness shite i have had in the past,Tomo is much like myself when it comes to hunting and thats why i keep his company when it comes to hunting with the mutts...whether we catch 1 or 100 we ain't that fussed,a bit of craic,a brew and a walk over a bit of land with a dazzler and a jukel or two to heel is just about all we are bothered about :victory: ..all the best folk,have a great New Year...keep on keeping on ;) . ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 5

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

are you a moderator tomo as you can remove when you like

no mate ,, at the bottom of a reply is a facility to edit your posts,, you can do it even after they have been written and posted , just click on the word "edit"......................in fact i sugest you make full use of it.................... ;)

• Like 5

they have there uses ,but prefer invited guests showing pics of all and sundrie ,still places in scotland tomo were there a hundred to be had a nite one place local but you take your chance tonite would be the nite , and only 35 mins away ,was up there last week, the rest were it was possible, denuded but plenty big white rabbs ,all the best have agood new year

Its a forum lads,

Yep,your spot on Weasle...it's a forum and we ALL have our own opinions and you know what they say about opinions?...they are like arseholes we all have one haha. ATB Andy. :thumbs:

honestly if its rabbs youre after there about most of the hill keepers i no would let you on ille ask afew are you in inverness

If i was there d be nothing left,no just it always used to be the dales or inverness now you only here of the dales.

some prefer just going for a big nite once a week fortnite and [bANNED TEXT] about it ,were some want to go out a lot more werever, and say not to much ,the main point is to enjoy it , i like a challenge some dont , next to hares roe pre ban you cant beat bolting rabbs to ferrets , i actauly prefer that to lamping lots of rabbs, had the chance to shoot driven pheasants grouse ,but would take the bolting rabb any day , with decent dogs ferrets great sport