UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

Never been jealous in my life,Messing with a 100 rabbits wouldn't be my idea of fun,and thats why i have a dog or two.My first post said well done or words to the effect.All i did was make it more interesting than 3 pages of" well done" or "When i go lamping i only see 1 rabbit :cry: " posts.Notice no name calling or bitching.

OK WEASEL and that is the name you gave yourself not me....look what josy wrote,

it's not his cup of tea either but still gave credit because they earned it

thats good tomo i thought you said your dog pulled up on hares mate, as shes getting on, tomo one thing i have learnt see when your at the game alot i live were it is last thing you do is take a camera even old poachers i no years ago never took many photos and they wouldnt say i caut the two hares like you have when its ilegal , you need to be clever at times sundries road kills etc game harvesting

Never been jealous in my life,Messing with a 100 rabbits wouldn't be my idea of fun,and thats why i have a dog or two.My first post said well done or words to the effect.All i did was make it more interesting than 3 pages of" well done" or "When i go lamping i only see 1 rabbit :cry: " posts.Notice no name calling or bitching.

OK WEASEL and that is the name you gave yourself not me....look what josy wrote,

Its just the internet,Dont let it eat you up....Is josy your hero?

thats good tomo i thought you said your dog pulled up on hares mate, as shes getting on, tomo one thing i have learnt see when your at the game alot i live were it is last thing you do is take a camera even old poachers i no years ago never took many photos and they wouldnt say i caut the two hares like you have when its ilegal , you need to be clever at times sundries road kills etc game harvesting

i didnt say i cought them,, i said they were shot,,,, you cant read the post again cos i had already removed it...

yep cameras are a new thing for me too,,,,, i have a few pics from the old days whin,,, but not many

Its just the internet,Dont let it eat you up....Is josy your hero?

never met the man, i wouldnt even know if or what dogs he has....WHY??? becouse his post

makes yours look like jelousy????dont let it eat you up mate they are only rabbits lol

a man once said to us

catching rabbits on the dales compared to nice lowland flat fields was like

catching white hares in scotland compared to hares on the fens,

not taking out away from the lads its a good shift but more credit goes to the lads gettin out there and puttinig the rabbits in front of the dogs then the dogs,

well done lads,

spot on , we all know other places are harder than the dales, ive said before if you get dozen by me you dogs done bloody well to get that.! But Tomo done Brill to give the dogs plenty to go at, and thats what its about working your dogs. Ive had good bags before, and Bryn could still get good bags, but i think more of a mental thing for me , because after 20 -30 odd rabbits , it looses the buzz for me .!

• jo is my hero .its not crabbing its a discusion about a 3 pound rabb and catching a fair few with lamps dogs jeep etc ,there no green eyed monster for me as im out quite alot just trying to see what type of man wants to hang lots of rabbs on gates etc and tel all and sundrie what hes been up to , we donre that in our early twenties and teens roughly when the first of the Coney Catcher came out and before that ,

got it on my doorstep underdog and if i want to stray many more , the furthest i go for a big day legaly underdog , is durham with a wee mate down there , scotlands got a lot more hunting per man than england will ever have but permision theres the problem for some lol

• jo is my hero .its not crabbing its a discusion about a 3 pound rabb and catching a fair few with lamps dogs jeep etc ,there no green eyed monster for me as im out quite alot just trying to see what type of man wants to hang lots of rabbs on gates etc and tel all and sundrie what hes been up to , we donre that in our early twenties and teens roughly when the first of the coney catcher came out and before that ,

yep being doing it 30 year meself whin,,, just still love it thats all in fact all hunting ,,, thats what kind of man i am,,,, the internet and digi cameres just made it easy to talk about such things

a man once said to us

catching rabbits on the dales compared to nice lowland flat fields was like

catching white hares in scotland compared to hares on the fens,

not taking out away from the lads its a good shift but more credit goes to the lads gettin out there and puttinig the rabbits in front of the dogs then the dogs,

well done lads,

spot on , we all know other places are harder than the dales, ive said before if you get dozen by me you dogs done bloody well to get that.! But Tomo done Brill to give the dogs plenty to go at, and thats what its about working your dogs. Ive had good bags before, and Bryn could still get good bags, but i think more of a mental thing for me , because after 20 -30 odd rabbits , it looses the buzz for me .!

it should be the other way round after 20 or 30 thats when the buzz starts ask tomo or robert michem i think they will know what im on about