UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

No one is claiming any DOG did a ton. Tomo is simply saying he and his mates took three dogs on his land and came home with over 100 rabbits. No wonder a lot of lads don't post their exploits on here now ! The jealousy on here is unbelievable !!

Cheers.

I get what he is saying chart i dont think its jealousy i think its a simple statement he is making if i had gone out with someone and had 53 and another 2 lads were on the same land but we didnt meet up with them till the night ended i wouldnt say i had done the ton i would say i had done 53 and the other lads had done 48 and it was a great night,but if i had gone out with 4 lads and walked the land in the same group and never split up and dogs took it in turn slipping all night then i would say i had done the ton :thumbs:

Well; it's all pedantic...If it was me, and someone said "how did you do last night" I would say we caught 101, BUT I had so many and the others had so many. My "jealousy" quip wasn't aimed at you; more at Dances or 123456 or whatever he calls himself. He'll NEVER kill as much gaame as these lads, he'd be better off learning from them, than crabbing them !! LOL !!

Cheers.

Nah i know it wasnt aimed at me mate i think they had a fantastic night and will of worked hard for what they had but i think 123456's statement doesnt come from jealousy i get what he is saying though :thumbs:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

Ok if he hadnt of wrote such a cocky title the topic wouldnt of been up for any crabbing,

the dogs and lads did well ok they didnt get the ton because they added the 3 bags together but they tried hard and did well,

123456 has a valid point in a way and charpolski i dont think he is showing jealousy just stating a clear point 3 dogs went out they all split up and hung a hundred rabbits on a gate is that worthy of a topic of telling people they caught a ton :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

well MB now you have the perfect chance to grab the limelight you crave so much.................put your pic's up of the single handed ton

you say you've had on the other post,,,,,i'll look forward to it hahaha

wasnt singlehanded 100 dazz,was it 4dogs or was it 6dogs :whistling:

12345 class reply that mate your crabbing lads that have done it yet you aint bothered about numbers haha class im sure if you pmd tomo he would take you but saying that would your mam travel that farr

Ok i supposse its how you look at it,,, the two boys walked together with there dogs, and got 48 ,, andy was bag man for me and we got 53 with the one dog.

i did drop the boys off on the next farm down, of course its a slow pointless prosses,,, 4 men and 3 dogs walking the same fields you will never get the same numbers..

re name the tile if you like,,,

well MB now you have the perfect chance to grab the limelight you crave so much.................put your pic's up of the single handed ton

12345 class reply that mate your crabbing lads that have done it yet you aint bothered about numbers haha class im sure if you pmd tomo he would take you but saying that would your mam travel that farr

dont forget half where frozen hahahhahahaha

Ok i supposse its how you look at it,,, the two boys walked together with there dogs, and got 48 ,, andy was bag man for me and we got 53 with the one dog.

i did drop the boys off on the next farm down, of course its a slow pointless prosses,,, 4 men and 3 dogs walking the same fields you will never get the same numbers..

re name the tile if you like,,,

its pure jealousy tomo,i wonder what title these lads crabbing you would of wrote if they got the ton,when that amount of rabbits is caught you got to give credit were credits due,a unfit out of shape dog couldnt do it and the men have to be up for it aswell

• Like 1

mark would you not take me out then?

no doubt robert you put good numbers away and i love seeing your topics,

but on this topic you seem to be a bit negative do you think these lads did the ton?????? or 3 blokes doing it this way do you not think the title is appropiate for the effort they put in

Rate Topic star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png2 votes

not at all, andys to lads lamped together and tomo lamped with andy but they did not all lamp together! Thus in my opinion they did not do the ton!

but the topic says UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

doesnt mention 1 dog or 3 dogs just says the above so stop mixing words and looking for an argument

ok i get you now so your saying if 4 lads go out of this internet all get 51 rabbits of the dales on differant farms with there dogs and meet up for a coffee and photo shoot at the end of the night is that classed as doing the 2 ton :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

NO NOT MIXING ME WORDS MATE,,WHAT 123456, HAS PUT HIS A ARKWRD 1,, HAS IVE PUT, WHEN ME AND SHORNOVDERBY GO OUT, WE ADD THE 88 THIS SEESON AND THEN COME ACROSS A DEAD DEER,, WHAT CRABBED THE NITE,,FOR THE RABBS,, WE RUN NEXT TO EACH ,CAN NOT AFORD TO AV TO LAMPS FLASHING A ROUND THE AREA,,, IFF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN,,, BUT IFF SHORN WAS UP THE ROAD A MILE AND THEN WE MET UP, AT THE END OF THE NITE,,ADD A SANDWICH,, THEN PUT THEM UP, ON SHOW,, I MY SELF WUD NOT FIND IT THE SAME HAS WHEN WE HAVE DONE IT TOGEATHER,,, EVERY ONE TO THERE OWN Edited by robert michem

Personally I like to see other peoples dogs and doing it the way tomo and the lads do it would not interest me but they still get the best numbers I've ever heard off but when you are sat with the people I sit with they would say and what use is 100 rabbits?

Personally I like to see other peoples dogs and doing it the way tomo and the lads do it would not interest me but they still get the best numbers I've ever heard off but when you are sat with the people I sit with they would say and what use is 100 rabbits?

a dam site more use than a dead fox ,,, or those others

• Like 4

no doubt robert you put good numbers away and i love seeing your topics,

but on this topic you seem to be a bit negative do you think these lads did the ton?????? or 3 blokes doing it this way do you not think the title is appropiate for the effort they put in

Rate Topic star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png2 votes

not at all, andys to lads lamped together and tomo lamped with andy but they did not all lamp together! Thus in my opinion they did not do the ton!

but the topic says UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

doesnt mention 1 dog or 3 dogs just says the above so stop mixing words and looking for an argument

ok i get you now so your saying if 4 lads go out of this internet all get 51 rabbits of the dales on differant farms with there dogs and meet up for a coffee and photo shoot at the end of the night is that classed as doing the 2 ton :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

NO NOT MIXING ME WORDS MATE,,WHAT 123456, HAS PUT HIS A ARKWRD 1,, HAS IVE PUT, WHEN ME AND SHORNOVDERBY GO OUT, WE ADD THE 88 THIS SEESON AND THEN COME ACROSS A DEAD DEER,, WHAT CRABBED THE NITE,,FOR THE RABBS,, WE RUN NEXT TO EACH ,CAN NOT AFORD TO AV TO LAMPS FLASHING A ROUND THE AREA,,, IFF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN,,, BUT IFF SHORN WAS UP THE ROAD A MILE AND THEN WE MET UP, AT THE END OF THE NITE,,ADD A SANDWICH,, THEN PUT THEM UP, ON SHOW,, I MY SELF WUD NOT FIND IT THE SAME HAS WHEN WE HAVE DONE IT TOGEATHER,,, EVERY ONE TO THERE OWN

thats a different senario than going together,thats both going out on different places then meeting up for crack,

a dam site more use than a dead fox ,,, or those others

depends what the farmer asks don't it