its all been sorted now

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well what a farce this is i no vis and he is not the kind of lad to stab eny one in the back and will help eny one out if he can some times at his own cost the land in queston is poched by lads with e

However it's spun, to go behind someone back to obtain permission on land they took you on as a favour is a bit of a shitbag way of conducting yourself.

Gary I thought that also ! a least it's keeping the forum going !

this may seem a strange question to ask after all the crap thats flown about over this but---what has anyone actually lost---has someone taken over a shoot excluding all others or has someone else just been given permission to shoot, me personally would be happy to exchange some rabbit shooting for a good sqizzer patch, only thing i would like on shared land is a text to say when someone else is there on safety grounds, other than that, no problem

this may seem a strange question to ask after all the crap thats flown about over this but---what has anyone actually lost---has someone taken over a shoot excluding all others or has someone else just been given permission to shoot, me personally would be happy to exchange some rabbit shooting for a good sqizzer patch, only thing i would like on shared land is a text to say when someone else is there on safety grounds, other than that, no problem

That's a very fair point, IMO, and one I'd have to agree with bassed on what I've read here. It was already a shared premission, as many are, two of mine are shared.

I'm just happy to read that the lads have sorted it out now, and fair play to them :victory:

GENTLEMEN.

Amazing how much folks love a bloody good storm in a tea cup.

I was out with my beloved HW77 .22 tonight, now the barley's harvested and whacked 7 good rabbits and a 45 metre squirrel straight out of a tree in the woods edge. Saw a roe deer wander out of the forrest and a badger snuffling in the woodland hedgerows. I had a really lovely night on my permission all to myself. I even had a moment to remember how much I enjoyed the early summer when Si Pittaway/zini spent time here shooting with me and Andy. Of how we made that little video of all three of us hitting a penny clean off a rock at a full 50 metres...Cracking shooting day that!

Andy's Diana 52 sidelever broke when we were out night lamping together, yet he raced back home to get another gun.

And meeting DavyT63 for the first time here and how he whacked a rabbit in the night using an ALDI'S nightvision monocular and his rifle and lamp.

And a hot summer's nights shooting and camping weekend with Andy and Paul here. Warm sunny days, tasty tuck and good drink round the fire and all the shooting you'd want.

I've had an invite to go meet up with Darryl and Gary to visit and shoot with them at their permission. And likewise they would be more than welcome to join Andy and me here. ANYTIME.

Same goes to Markha and Daz7. And moley and his mrs moley and anyone else who's up for a good crack against me at the serious end of shooting to long range precision with an air rifle.

I've had one of THE best shooting years of my life, such as it's been this year. Both on my own and with great friends.

All made and met from this forum.

That's how good sporting men should be. Not spinning a thread of bollocks out for it's own sake after the protaganists have shook and made up.

Enough now.

AND LET'S HEAR ABOUT SOME TOP LADS GETTING THE SPORT SHOT.

Like it used to be here.

And where the hell is zini now? Haven't heard from him in yonks. Or phantom Tony for that matter!

SIMON

• Like 1

GENTLEMEN.

7 good rabbits and a 45 metre squirrel straight out of a tree in the woods edge.

SIMON

That was a bloody big squirrel, we don't see any that size around here.

Sorry couldn't resist that. I just joined the forum in case I get the time to go to old down this weekend. I thought I should at least make a post.

GENTLEMEN.

Amazing how much folks love a bloody good storm in a tea cup.

I was out with my beloved HW77 .22 tonight, now the barley's harvested and whacked 7 good rabbits and a 45 metre squirrel straight out of a tree in the woods edge. Saw a roe deer wander out of the forrest and a badger snuffling in the woodland hedgerows. I had a really lovely night on my permission all to myself. I even had a moment to remember how much I enjoyed the early summer when Si Pittaway/zini spent time here shooting with me and Andy. Of how we made that little video of all three of us hitting a penny clean off a rock at a full 50 metres...Cracking shooting day that!

Andy's Diana 52 sidelever broke when we were out night lamping together, yet he raced back home to get another gun.

And meeting DavyT63 for the first time here and how he whacked a rabbit in the night using an ALDI'S nightvision monocular and his rifle and lamp.

And a hot summer's nights shooting and camping weekend with Andy and Paul here. Warm sunny days, tasty tuck and good drink round the fire and all the shooting you'd want.

I've had an invite to go meet up with Darryl and Gary to visit and shoot with them at their permission. And likewise they would be more than welcome to join Andy and me here. ANYTIME.

Same goes to Markha and Daz7. And moley and his mrs moley and anyone else who's up for a good crack against me at the serious end of shooting to long range precision with an air rifle.

I've had one of THE best shooting years of my life, such as it's been this year. Both on my own and with great friends.

All made and met from this forum.

That's how good sporting men should be. Not spinning a thread of bollocks out for it's own sake after the protaganists have shook and made up.

Enough now.

AND LET'S HEAR ABOUT SOME TOP LADS GETTING THE SPORT SHOT.

Like it used to be here.

And where the hell is zini now? Haven't heard from him in yonks. Or phantom Tony for that matter!

SIMON

hi simon

well said! :thumbs:

Si is still in Canada till October,then he is back for good!

Tony is sorting out a new dwelling!!

GENTLEMEN.

7 good rabbits and a 45 metre squirrel straight out of a tree in the woods edge.

SIMON

That was a bloody big squirrel, we don't see any that size around here.

Sorry couldn't resist that. I just joined the forum in case I get the time to go to old down this weekend. I thought I should at least make a post.

hi Paul

yes you need to get down here to the meet,and bring simon & Andy with you?

regards

Davy

Cheers for reply Davy. I forgot he's gone to Canada for a while. I'd love to get down to the meet but money is really tight. And I'm looking to find a new place to set up home myself right now. We'll see though eh!

All the best mate.

Simon

after thinking how unfortunate i am, i have now just realised how fortunate i am to have no permission. . . .

I have to wory about nothing :laugh:. . . . . . .

Exept getting caught where i shouldent be :laugh: (joke)

if im desperate to get out on someone i know's permission, i'll ring them first, then drag them down there with me :laugh:

although, if anyone thaught for a second i would back track on them i would never be invited out, lucky'ly i can be trusted so i get invited to shoot on the understanding i would return the favour if or when i can.

Its all about trust and mutual respect, some people will benefit, some won't, the world has a funny way to sorting things out :thumbs:

i know land owners who would let me shoot where people i know already shoot, would i ask, would i feck!

• Like 2