dogs poisoned

Gutted for the lad had one poisend last year on the local golf course and sombody told me about this sick b***%*d braggin of about poisening dogs on the internet . wats worrying is theirs some retard walking about with poisen doing this find out if you can who it is you dont need me to tell you wat to do with them. ATB

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couldnt even imagin somthing like that happening must be awful, does he know of any antis in the area? not pointing any fingures but if there was noone else who could have held a grudge against him then it could well be anouther stupid anti act

might be worth having a postmortum done on two of them who were in diffrent kennels to see if it was the same thing

Gutless b*****ds if they had a problem with the owner or his way of life why not take it up with him To busy with their hand down their trousers

Really feel for him mate ,must have been strong stuff to have killed them all that quick,tell him to get them checked,I would have to get to the bottom of it.

Got a phone call from a distraught friend (scottie on here) this morning he has gone out to get his dogs from their kennel. They didn't come to greet him, worried he opened their bedding areas, every single one dead.....They were in the house until midnight so someone between then and about 9 ish this morning has gone in and given them something or done something to them. Neighbours all very friendly, no complaints, dogs dont make a racket in their kennels. The lad is struggling to understand who would do such a thing. 3 LURCHERS ALL OF WHICH HE HAS HAD FROM A PUP, THE YOUNGEST WAS 10 MONTH THE OLDEST WAS ABOUT 5. 1 TERRIER WHO HE HAD FROM A PUP WHO WAS ABOUT 8/9. He thinks they were poisoned but still he's not 100% sure. Scott is a decent lad who lives for his kids and his dogs, lurcherman through and through. His 4 young children and wife are distraught. ANY INFORMATION WILL BE DEALT WITH IN CONFIDENCE AND POLICE WILL NOT BE INVIOLVED....ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING PLEASE PLEASE PM ME OR SCOTTIE.

THE LAD LIVES IN LICHFIELD, ANYONE IN THAT AREA OFFER ANY INFO????

sorry to hear that pal hope he gets to the bottom of it mate

Right, i'm back from work now and managed to get a bit more sense now he has calmed down. The terrier wasnt in the kennels so she is still with us. Just tyler, max and dannie are gone :(

He's been to the vets, they wanted 1000 a dog to do the post mortem. He's completely gutted, he has had enough i think. He's coming down here tomorrow for a break. Thanks for everyones support, i know he will appreciate it. Just keep your ears open, any info will be treated with confidence.

RIP PUPS....

post-22007-1239298938_thumb.jpg

post-22007-1239299212_thumb.jpg

post-22007-1239299236.jpg

Gutless b*****ds if they had a problem with the owner or his way of life why not take it up with him To busy with their hand down their trousers

Really feel for him mate ,must have been strong stuff to have killed them all that quick,tell him to get them checked,I would have to get to the bottom of it.

you know him mate, he was at the show last year, and the year before, he left you that caravan and tyler won the simulated coursing on the saturday last year. He is gutted...

What sort of f**king idiot would do that to someones dogs? Probably some jealous b*****d!

like most of us this lad dont take no shit, but he lives for his kids and his dogs. Someone knew how to get to him and done it. Gutless cowardly wa**ers didnt have the balls to confront the lad with what ever problem they had with him. He is racking his brains trying to think of who would do it. He just cant think that he's upset anyone but we will find out who it was even if its years down the line, this wont be forgotten.