patterdales in ireland

The first proper blackdog I see was down of that gurrier. f**k it I want some that blood back in my yard anybody out there with this bloodline please contact me money waiting lol. It's been added to some lines and mixed with nuttall stuff a touch of border mixed with gould stuff some had good results with it others had a mixed bag with it anyone wiling to admit they bred ac stuff back through it ta bring some life back into it haha.

there is afew dogs down your way chesney that are booth x ac blood seems to have clicked for the lads that are using them
seen a dog at birr bred that way(think he won it)-looked a cracker anyways(his owner on here ,or used be)
Is your bitch tiny tiger go back to tonic
no shes half labrador half brazilian tree swinger lol

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

I know of the men that had the dog decent diging men that got plenty with the dog and good a few that have workers of the dog. As for 500 for services I'v heard this been mentioned in company at shows over the years the man never asked for that it was offered and didn't mind paying it for a good stud dogs that were doing plenty at that time there was another down this area paid the same we were the ones that offered that money it was never asked for at the end day make it up lads charge 300 a pup 500 for the service the litter is your own and nowan ta come and have first pick of the best pup.

Suppose your right chesney. Iv bred litters in the past and had to give pick of litter to lads who owned stud dog.

One litter that springs to mind was my old bully bitch out tip Tim and tonic crossed her to milo dog. 5 pups so pick was RB. He picked the biggest pup on litter and that left me with the small ones lol. His bitch went on to be a handy digging bitch then was sold to states. Miss crackers.

Pups I was left with were to small for me. So yes I agree with you if you want pick of litter ya got to put your hand deep down in pocket lol. The cousin at time hadn't 500 to pay at time.

£500 a stud fee? I'm led to believe the dog wasn't even his and the lad that did own him from a pup never received a penny for any stud fees.

. Ya have it wrong there toasty it was another dog we used in that yard and as I said we offered it the man never asked for it.

£500 a stud fee I'm led to believe the dog wasn't even his and the lad that did own him from a pup never received a penny for any stud fees.

. we offered it the man never asked for it.

Why didnt you ask the man how much he wanted, might have saved yourself a few hundred quid/euros

£500 a stud fee I'm led to believe the dog wasn't even his and the lad that did own him from a pup never received a penny for any stud fees.

. we offered it the man never asked for it.

Why didnt you ask the man how much he wanted, might have saved yourself a few hundred quid/euros

. I paid it I didn't mind he had dogs I wanted ta use on bitchs at that time were going well so it was my choice.

The first proper blackdog I see was down of that gurrier. f**k it I want some that blood back in my yard anybody out there with this bloodline please contact me money waiting lol. It's been added to some lines and mixed with nuttall stuff a touch of border mixed with gould stuff some had good results with it others had a mixed bag with it anyone wiling to admit they bred ac stuff back through it ta bring some life back into it haha.

there is afew dogs down your way chesney that are booth x ac blood seems to have clicked for the lads that are using them
seen a dog at birr bred that way(think he won it)-looked a cracker anyways(his owner on here ,or used be)
Is your bitch tiny tiger go back to tonic
no shes half labrador half brazilian tree swinger lol
at least your honest about her breeding lol
  • Like 1

£500 a stud fee? I'm led to believe the dog wasn't even his and the lad that did own him from a pup never received a penny for any stud fees.

. Ya have it wrong there toasty it was another dog we used in that yard and as I said we offered it the man never asked for it.
there is afew yards around now that want 2pups back for the service of there dogs better off paying and do as u please with the pups
  • Like 2

Paying a stud fee for a dog that a man has on loan from another lad and he's lining his pockets with it without the owners knowledge, that's some way to operate lol.

According to lads up north who had the dog said he wasn't up to much. And passed him on. I'll tell you what's some carry on. And that's that the dog should of being given back to RB as he told me when JH had pup of him that was the deal pass back the dog if he don't suit.

Paying a stud fee for a dog that a man has on loan from another lad and he's lining his pockets with it without the owners knowledge, that's some way to operate lol.

According to lads up north who had the dog said he wasn't up to much. And passed him on. I'll tell you what's some carry on. And that's that the dog should of being given back to RB as he told me when JH had pup of him that was the deal pass back the dog if he don't suit.

Ray I dug over the dog when he was in the North and I am friendly to this day with all them lads. I was speaking to Rob about it a few years back. Either way it's none of your business. Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 1

Ray I dug over the dog when he was in the North and I am friendly to this day with all them lads. I was speaking to Rob about it a few years back. Either way it's none of your business.
Like most posts on here and none of anyone's business but we give our opinions don't we. You see that's why I never post on here because I'm well able to mind my own business.

No hard feelings eh Dec happy hunting to yous and lads

There was never any agreement that Ali was to be returned to RB though the lad in question would say to this day he should have but that's hindsight and under the circumstances of which is none of your business mush it was done end of. So mush you are the lad that then was doing the dirty work of running down the OWNER of Ali and putting it around that he was to get no studs our pups of certain guys bitches etc lets get something clear mush. He certainly wasn't running to you for studs our pups. He would have access to good strains and bloodlines and would not be needing any of yours your claim to fame you had a direct son of black SAM BULLSHIT!!

• Like 2

There was never any agreement that Ali was to be returned to RB though the lad in question would say to this day he should have but that's hindsight and under the circumstances of which is none of your business mush it was done end of. So mush you are the lad that then was doing the dirty work of running down the OWNER of Ali and putting it around that he was to get no studs our pups of certain guys bitches etc lets get something clear mush. He certainly wasn't running to you for studs our pups. He would have access to good strains and bloodlines and would not be needing any of yours your claim to fame you had a direct son of black SAM BULLSHIT!!

Ah good look to ye.

Haven't a clue what your going on with or making out I did. I really couldn't give a toss either. So happy hunting to yous too.