What’s your opinion

Guest traceyg

i could have a job down at the local farm where i worked for 2 years but some "poles" got it now and fair play too him he has a family too support and no work back home id do the same if i was in his shoes

but iv got f**k all qualifications (training too be a life gurad now) and not maney open windows i need qualifications too work which i dont have and i need money too get the qualifications...... its a pitfall trap and it boils down too me being more interested in the blonde/brunette sitting next too me at school then what the teecher was saying....

AND ME GENERALLY BEING A LAZY BONES AND NOT DOING MUCH REVISION.....

Good on ya for being honest!

Now get back to work you lazy fek!

I want those swimmers saving NOW!

:whistling:

Swampy

ninging your best

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Just checking if there is anyone on here that is from Poland.

Going by a lot of the posts, thier english would be easier to understand.

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: >>>>> :sick:

LIKE :whistling: THEIR :whistling: I BEFORE E BUT NOT IN THIS CASE, BITCH ENGLISH IS IT NOT :whistling:
and just because i'm proud to be british and believe that brits should come first in their own country doesnt mean im right wing.

And just because I'm willing to tolerate hard-working foreigners doesn't mean I'm a Commie. As for Brits coming first, how many enterprises would have gone bust if they'd relied on the local workforce to keep going?

Ironically, you're unlikely to find a more patriotic people than the Poles.

gratuluję bohater :clapper::clapper:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

myśliwy, który za pomocą pułapek poluje na zwierzęta futerkowe (lisy, norki, gronostaje itp.). Określeniem tym posługujemy się zwłaszcza odnośnie do takich myśliwych z Ameryki Północnej, chociaż ludzi trudniących się tym zawodem spotkać możemy i w innych rejonach świata. Poprzez swój zawód często spotykali się z Indianami na preriach, kontakty te zazwyczj przynosiły korzyść i Traperom, jak i Indianom, zwani. :whistling:

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: >>>>> :sick:

VERY IMMPRESIVE PITY YOUR THE ONLY FOOOOKER WHO UNDERSTANDS IT

AM SURE THERE A POLISH HUNTING WEB SITE SOMEWERE , ;)

there is a polish courseing club i think its called das bors could be wrong someone off here sent me club badge some years ago

right if you,se are getting on your high horses what about the pakis indians turks chinks and the rest of the multi nations that live on our shores ?????????????????????? all those that dont eat any off there grub after a drink binge stand up and be counted

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: good and bad in every culture :whistling::whistling:

Going drinking with me polish mate tonight

And a couple of lads i know are going over soon

boar hunting with him and his family

You dont wanna be worried about the polish

its all the dirty pin heads,asians and kenyans

you wanna be worried about they will never go back home

Just bring the rest of there familys over here aswell

Mick..

just ask yourself this would you sooner your kids grand kids grow up around other kids of eastern european origin or kids from a muslim brain washed background like wats tryin to change our country the poles arnt trying to change us

just ask yourself this would you sooner your kids grand kids grow up around other kids of eastern european origin or kids from a muslim brain washed background like wats tryin to change our country the poles arnt trying to change us

their all scum feck off home the lot of them

Personally i dont differentiate between any of them they are all equally unwelcome in my book....that said theres no doubt some races get under the skin more than others and thats just life.......ive met a quite a few muslims who are as disgusted as we are about terrorism/immigration etc etc and they were stand up people.....ive never met a pole i could have a conversation with for more than 5 minutes without falling out.....but then maybe im just a disagreeable cxxt....the fact is theres good and bad in all races...and thats why they are all unwelcome not just the shitbags.....fact is id rather live next door to an english wanker than a decent african.....but thats just me.

As for these brainwashed morons calling anyone with what could be termed racist views " knuckle draggers " ( i think thats their latest trendy phrase for it )....just because you dont have much pride in your country or have the common sense to realise that english people are being brushed under the carpet in their own country you dont have to try dragging everyone else down with you.....your all up for this live and let live....well let a racist be a racist and you be what you want to be !.....a few of you are obssessed with taking it up the arse but others dont go out there way to call you names for it.....if you want this " live and let live attitude " then it works both ways.....if a man says he doesnt like foreigners or want them in his country then allow him his say without calling him a " knuckle dragger " or some of these other muggy trendy phrases you use.......or is freedom of speech only allowed if your happy with " Multicultural Britain "

Edited by gnasher16

This was a silly post about a polish man buying a caravan without moaning, viewing it etc....!

Come on what were your intention's posting this. Its VERY OBVIOUS........

The man paid you cash, so what, its cash just as good as any other persons cash. There was no need to mention he was polish and was taking it away to Poland. Who care's and very good luck to him and his family. Yes the saying good and bad in all, but this was silly.

I mean did you really want members on here to know you sold your caravan? Where you bored? :no:

Not having a dig, well i am a little(more of a rant really), there are other sites for this ranting about polish,italians, muslims, selling caravans etc......

Edited by artic
Guest traceyg
This was a silly post about a polish man buying a caravan without moaning, viewing it etc....!

Come on what were your intention's posting this. Its VERY OBVIOUS........

The man paid you cash, so what, its cash just as good as any other persons cash. There was no need to mention he was polish and was taking it away to Poland. Who care's and very good luck to him and his family. Yes the saying good and bad in all, but this was silly.

I mean did you really want members on here to know you sold your caravan? Where you bored? :no:

Not having a dig, well i am a little(more of a rant really), there are other sites for this ranting about polish,italians, muslims, selling caravans etc......

It was a general post in the general section and it was just for a matter of opinion , I have a motto mate live and let live i don't have any problems with anybody unless they cross me or try and be clever and yes to answer your question i was pleased i sold the caravan . as for your second question nope i wasn't at all bored third one thing i will agree on yes good luck to him . NEXT question please :tongue2:

SEND THEM ALL PACKING BACK TO POLAND DIRTY SCABS :angry::angry::angry:

Good job the Germans didn't think like that in the 80's, and the Irish in the 90's, when our lads went abroad to work. :yes:

I have never read so much unsubstantiated crap in all my life. :angry:

I work with Polish people that I now call freinds, lovely warm hearted people, that come to my house as freinds, and share the good times...

unbelievable...