Jade Goody

Well the poor girl has passed away,I know the press did an overkill on her but still little kids lost their mum and it must be a scary thing knowing your time is limited to a few weeks.GOD REST HER,final chapter.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was'nt a big fan but "may she rest in peace" you've got to give the lassie credit, she raised the profile and awareness of this terrible disease and that!! has got to help other women in the future!! and the fact she's worked tiredlesly despite being terminally ill to provide for her two kids future and welfare

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom
RIP

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry Kay but you said RIP then I looked at your avatar and you've got a pic of yourself laughing behind your hand LOL.

Looks like you're laughing at her dying like lol.

In all honesty, I've had about a gut full of seeing her in the papers with that mad face crying her eyes out all the time, looking for attention. Since she came on TV I've had to look at her blabbering, I'm just pleased I haven't got to look at another picture of her in the paper crying and also relieved that I dont have to read another one of her ridiculous retarded quotes.

Edited by Attack Fell Terrier
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry Kay but you said RIP then I looked at your avatar and you've got a pic of yourself laughing behind your hand LOL.

Looks like you're laughing at her dying like lol.

In all honesty, I've had about a gut full of seeing her in the papers with that mad face crying her eyes out all the time, looking for attention. Since she came on TV I've had to look at her blabbering, I'm just pleased I haven't got to look at another picture of her in the paper crying and also relieved that I dont have to read another one of her ridiculous retarded quotes.

Dont be a prick....a young woman has just died leaving 2 young children behind.

I could never understand what all the attention was about a woman with no talent and no looks but thats our society for you....you dont need to be talented to be rich and famous these days....but you cant blame the woman for it and i certainly wouldnt wish how she ended up on anyone.....my heart go,s out to all those close to her.

I could never understand what all the attention was about a woman with no talent and no looks but thats our society for you....you dont need to be talented to be rich and famous these days....but you cant blame the woman for it and i certainly wouldnt wish how she ended up on anyone.....my heart go,s out to all those close to her.

Well said. ;)

Not a fan, but still a shame for her kids to loose their mother so young, :yes: RIP.

Just to clarify, I'm not laughing at her dying, I've explained what I was laughing at.

It's a shame for all of her family and for those that cared for the girl especially the pan lids, but Jade Goody IMO was everything that is wrong with a lot of young people today. Fair play she earned a shiny penny or two, but earned money at doing what? Being thick and an idiot, and making out a lack of intelligence is something we should embrace and laugh at.

I don't blame her for making money, but she didn't set a great example IMO.