00taz11

SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

All these great dogs yet they where passed on by men that owned them sounds very strange. Only explanation is some men know what shite is others don’t

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

All these great dogs yet they where passed on by men that owned them sounds very strange. Only explanation is some men know what shite is others don’t

Whats anygood is kept till they drop whats no good is pts i cant speak for others and there reasons why they sell there dogs and pass them on iv given out young dogs and pups to lads on occasion whether they workout i cant guranntee that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

in this day and age with all the bad press Hassall raids bitching back stabbing and that's mostly from ones in the same game then you have the general public who believe everything they read in the papers and don't understand working dogs then I understand why people would part good dogs but I believe the owners hearts really arnt in the game the die hards just care on regardless

• Like 2

Forgethy Sam, ,dodley tom ,rum,blind dog,black Sam ,Bess were all great workers and the back bone of a lot of dogs in the south most lads don't even reconoise some of dogs IV mention ,all were sold or pass on at some stage, 

Chesney your Chad dog has booth blood 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, False Peds said:

Chesney your Chad dog has booth blood 

About qtr of bob booth in him.

3 hours ago, Salford black dog said:

I like the red dog how is it bread? 👍

With a hunch back and big daft Labrador lugs