What quarry?..

If you guys had un-limited funds, and had the money to have full pet-passports for your hunting dogs, and a private jet to get you there, what, where, why and with what would you like to hunt...

Im talking about with your terriers and Lurchers..

I think it would be great to hunt in Africa with my Stagounds!...to get a Caracaral (spl??) or Baboon!

With terriers, digging wise...a great big american badger with one of me terriers in Kansas or Wyoming!..

Ive always fancied Africa...i have a friend, and her and her husband hunt there every year...the storys of the place, the wild life and culture and all the different tribes...sounds a great place!..

Kye,..

America looks fun, i'd like to try terriers on Racoon/Groundhog and if I had lurchers, coyote. :good:

Was in Oz last year and seeing the foxes during the day wandering in open scrub would have made for interesting runs :yes:

cousing on the fens with no hasstle :D but have also fancied africa for hunting with luchers. wou;d love to go out with the arabs and there saluki's

i spent 6 weeks in south africa about 15 years ago went on safari with the cammera, but all the time, i just wanted to get out and walk with 3 or 4 lurchers in tow. would love to run all the diffrent types of antilope.

also fancie mongolia after watching Uan maggregor on that motorbike , all that rolling grassland, with not a fence in site. must have been some hares there

Would have to be bowhunting polar-bear for me,but at $25,000 the wife just might not approve :no: Never saw any hares around ulaanbaatar TOMO,but there are some HUGE orange marmots in the west of China which would give any terrier man wet dreams :icon_redface: I am actually not far from ROC at the moment :yes: