discusting scum social workers

i have aimed my vitriol at the parties concerned in the first instance and thats why i started this thread because i thought like minded people would do the same but it seems not every one is like minded (remember the saying its better to be safe than sorry )

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just hope that the "ONE'S" who have called Gays "shirtlifters" (how original), bum bandits, etc etc.........

do not have any children of their own who are "Gay" and will eventually come out of the closet!

Now, would that make you choke on your COCO POPS!

;)

i have aimed my vitriol at the parties concerned in the first instance and thats why i started this thread because i thought like minded people would do the same but it seems not every one is like minded (remember the saying its better to be safe than sorry )

No your post was aimed at scummy social workers.....nowt to do with them....ironic really your last sentence...thats what Sw's tend to do err on the side of caution. I'm not disagreeing with you in principle just on who your blaming.

The thing that makes me smile about this is there are tens of thousands of kids who's grandparents rear them and do a good job , my grandmother was reared by her grandmother because her own mother was incapable due to some mental illness but that was over a hundred yrs ago.

So it seems its ok for that to happen if its not involving the social services , once they get involved everyone who would previously have been deemed as the most natural to take over that role is vetted by them as to there suitability & in this case up to now they arnt deemed suitable for whatever reason

No your post was aimed at scummy social workers.....nowt to do with them....ironic really your last sentence...thats what Sw's tend to do err on the side of caution. I'm not disagreeing with you in principle just on who your blaming.

i think brookies post was amed at the social workers and would you gree that it is the social workers who make these decisions and i think his meaning of caution meant to keep these kids away from the back door merchants who would you blame for putting these kids into this enviroment and wouldnt you agree a very fitting name for anyone who would place little kids into the care of strangers who are bent would be scum i certainly call them scum as any normal person would you come across in a roundabout way as defending this scumm WHY

Social workers work within guidelines set down by the government and parliament,normally final decisions are made by the courts.

Ive had dealings with social services,and while im no big fan of social workers i do recognise that the 'foot soldiers' within the service have a bloody hard and thankless task. Often left feeling bewildered and undermined by their senior leaders and government alike.

Just my thoughts on it like.

Social workers work within guidelines set down by the government and parliament,normally final decisions are made by the courts.

Ive had dealings with social services,and while im no big fan of social workers i do recognise that the 'foot soldiers' within the service have a bloody hard and thankless task. Often left feeling bewildered and undermined by their senior leaders and government alike.

Just my thoughts on it like. thats very comforting im sure the people grieving for baby p will find solace in them words

Well it wouldn't be the first time a paper has misrepresented the truth would it.....There is no way that these kids would have placed for adoption if there was a suitable family member willing to take them in. I'd be very very surprised if they have been adopted by a gay couple especially if the grandparents were willing to take them. There must be something else to it..

But it depends what you mean by suitable?

To be suitable they have to pass medicals, and be under a certain age.

This happened to a colleague at work- her parents cared for and tried to adopt her brothers children- sadly they were deemed too old (mum late 40's/dad early 50's) and failed a medical because one of them had slightly raised blood pressure.

The children were taken, adopted and have never seen the grandparents again- as the "new" parents didn't want the children to be confused - and yes that happens too- my neighbour adopted a child- a girl aged 4- she had a brother aged 8 and my neighbours said they didn't want her to see her brother as he had ties to his mum (which is why he wasn't up for adoption but in long term care) :icon_eek:

Anyway- they had problems with her- what a surprise :blink: and sent her back a year later :censored: :censored:

Guest gaz100604
supposedly democratic state, 90% opposition,,, Cromwell must be turning in his grave, :censored:

CROMWELL was a murdering scumbag, that aside what a dump of a country the uk is, to take blood relations away from each other and give to two f*****g homos is sickeining to the stomach . whats this f*****g world comming too 46 is not old at all utter bollox take the kids and f**k off somewhere else thats what id do tramp of a country :thumbdown:

There must be more to this than meets the eye.

I wouldn't think the grandparents weren't too old or unfit to look after the children. They're pretty young, really. It doesn't make any sense.

As a separate observation I wholeheartedly agree that children need to have women in their lives. Gay men have mothers too you know :whistling: I for one know a few gay couples who have been together longer and and far more stable than MANY hetro couples I know.

I was adopted, by a hetro couple obviously. But I can catagorically state that being gay hasn't got a bloody thing to do with a person's ability to raise a child well.

Sure the low-browed anti-everything crew will jump on me for this, but I don't see a problem with gay people adopting children.

There must be more to this than meets the eye.

I wouldn't think the grandparents weren't too old or unfit to look after the children. They're pretty young, really. It doesn't make any sense.

It didn't make any sense with my colleagues parents either- they were fit and healthy, and young enough to look after the kids.

But they didn't fit the criteria to apply for adoption of any child- no allowances were made that the kids would end up being cared for by family who had looked after them for years.

Nothing like this suprises me anymore, just remember it was this same gouvernment who lowered the age that shirtlifters could bugger kids as young as 16 and get away with it, and why did they allow this, because they needed more votes and the queer market is getting bigger everyday.

Come the day of revolution. :gunsmilie: