discusting scum social workers

newspapers will stretch the truth i know but i dont think they would make up a story about the children being placed with arse bandits and we all know about the competence of the social services remember baby p the social services were over seeing his welfare and future as well

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone should read this and post theyr opinion at this atrocity

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...n-adoption.html

Ok before we start lighting the bonfires and burning social workers at the stake consider this. This decision would not have been made by a basic grade social worker. This is a higher management decision and it's them that should be the focus of your anger. Remember also you are only getting a pen picture of this whole affair and not the complete story. There are reasons why the grandparents can not look after the children whether it is health or some other issue and again we dont know all the facts. In every case before a child is placed in any form of care the SWD should exaust all other options including extended family. If there is no-one suitable among the family members other options will be considered including residential and foster care. I dont know and neither does anyone else in here what the FULL FACTS are, and before anyone says owt I am not in favour of gay adoption, but I dont suppose any of this will get in the way of a good lynching.....Hang em High boys! :no:

there not thinking about the weans welfare if you ask me, just pandering to the homo movement by letting them adopt.

Theres a lot more to this story thans being written about

well the media always like tou get the mixing spoon out. as i know a few good boys who have been splashed over the papers with nonsense press printed about them. but basically, eversince homos have been aloud to adopt, the social services will have a certain quotation of kids who have to go tho homo couples, contact there head office and ask about it for those of you who have their doubts.

Like you did?...what utter bollocks :wallbash: what do you think its like a f*****g supermarket where you can pick and chose....todays bargain in the homo section two for the price of one.... :doh:

Guest mickyrichardson
Undisputed are you a social worker by any chance

Why would you think that....my hobby aint compatable with SW.....retired now!

i can smell a rat from a mile off lol no just someone had mentioned it on the phone to me :victory:
newspapers will stretch the truth i know but i dont think they would make up a story about the children being placed with arse bandits and we all know about the competence of the social services remember baby p the social services were over seeing his welfare and future as well

Well it wouldn't be the first time a paper has misrepresented the truth would it.....There is no way that these kids would have placed for adoption if there was a suitable family member willing to take them in. I'd be very very surprised if they have been adopted by a gay couple especially if the grandparents were willing to take them. There must be something else to it.. :icon_eek:

stop looking for excuses undisputed the crux of is the scottish social services are placing these children with two arse bandits a national news paper isnt going to print that if it wasnt true they would have the guts sued out of them for it the scottish parliament advocated allowing perverts (arse bandits) to foster children in 2006 although 90 per cent of the general public were against it. you would be better tapping into this link and posting an objection to it in the comments box not continually coming out with nonscence like there must be a reason for it i wonder if you would be so complacent if it were your children that were going to spend theyre childhood with two wildews

My moms neighbour faught for 4 yrs to get her grandson from various fosterers , he was a 9 month old baby when his mother had him taken from her he was nearly 5 when they got custardy of him, they had him odd days & as time went on they had him for full weekends , but in the first place they were watched like hawks when they had him, went to court to fight for him lord knowns how many times but won in the end

Guest bharraigh

as mad al says, the government is being run by homo's, closet monsters, and pervs, these are the crack pots who are making the legislations to the detriment of the well being of your average man woman and child in the country, pandering to every minority group going.

Hang on, we're talking about the Daily Wail here, not a paper that's renowned for its' in depth reporting and analysis.

I'm with undisputed on this one: there's more to this than meets the eye.

And no, I'm not a Social Worker and never have been.

If your not a Social worker you and undisputed are shirt lifters.

Disgusting this should never happen anyone thinking otherwise is sick.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It isn't an 'either/or' Para, not unless you're simple..... :laugh:

YOU don't know owt abvout this except what The Mail has chosen to tell you.

Now IF (and it's a big IF) The Mail has told us ALL the facts, then I agree with you: it IS disgusting.

But have they?

stop looking for excuses undisputed the crux of is the scottish social services are placing these children with two arse bandits a national news paper isnt going to print that if it wasnt true they would have the guts sued out of them for it the scottish parliament advocated allowing perverts (arse bandits) to foster children in 2006 although 90 per cent of the general public were against it. you would be better tapping into this link and posting an objection to it in the comments box not continually coming out with nonscence like there must be a reason for it i wonder if you would be so complacent if it were your children that were going to spend theyre childhood with two wildews

So why not aim your vitriol at the scottish parliment or better still to a labour government that signed the charter for human rights that does not allow ANYONE to be discriminated against in terms of race religion or sexual orientation. Which in effect means that homosexuals (Arse Bandits, Shirt Lifters...which apparently Droid and myself are) are afforded the same rights as every other citizen in this country including adoption. So faced with that I guess if it is true the Social Services cant do f**k all about it without being sued.......And I repeat once again that there must be other reasons the grandparents are not being considered....remember there is probably two sets of grand parents, relatives etc why has no one else stepped in?

I cant believe you think because this is a national paper they wouldn't print stuff thats untrue. There would be no reason for any of my kids to live with anyone but me...contrary to what you think social workers dont go knocking on folks doors looking for work. As for coming out with nonsence I prefer to have all the facts before I start blaming anyone for anything saves looking foolish when the real facts emerge. I suppose the one thing I do agree with you on is the issue of gay adoption, these people make a lifestyle choice and that should have consequences just as it did for the children's mother but thats new labour for you pc madness rules in government.

Hang on, we're talking about the Daily Wail here, not a paper that's renowned for its' in depth reporting and analysis.

I'm with undisputed on this one: there's more to this than meets the eye.

And no, I'm not a Social Worker and never have been.

If your not a Social worker you and undisputed are shirt lifters.

Disgusting this should never happen anyone thinking otherwise is sick.

Is para short for paranoid!???

So why not aim your vitriol at the scottish parliment or better still to a labour government that signed the charter for human rights that does not allow ANYONE to be discriminated against in terms of race religion or sexual orientation. Which in effect means that homosexuals (Arse Bandits, Shirt Lifters...which apparently Droid and myself are) are afforded the same rights as every other citizen in this country including adoption. So faced with that I guess if it is true the Social Services cant do f**k all about it without being sued.......And I repeat once again that there must be other reasons the grandparents are not being considered....remember there is probably two sets of grand parents, relatives etc why has no one else stepped in?

I cant believe you think because this is a national paper they wouldn't print stuff thats untrue. There would be no reason for any of my kids to live with anyone but me...contrary to what you think social workers dont go knocking on folks doors looking for work. As for coming out with nonsence I prefer to have all the facts before I start blaming anyone for anything saves looking foolish when the real facts emerge. I suppose the one thing I do agree with you on is the issue of gay adoption, these people make a lifestyle choice and that should have consequences just as it did for the children's mother but thats new labour for you pc madness rules in government.

Well said :victory: