discusting scum social workers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to England,a country now run by complete incompetent :censored: who don't have a clue about the real world.This country is quiclky slipping down the pan and personally i don't think it will be long before the whole lot goes BANG!...In the worlds of Lord Baden Powell"BE PREPARED" :whistling:

everyone should read this and post theyr opinion at this atrocity

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...n-adoption.html

Ok before we start lighting the bonfires and burning social workers at the stake consider this. This decision would not have been made by a basic grade social worker. This is a higher management decision and it's them that should be the focus of your anger. Remember also you are only getting a pen picture of this whole affair and not the complete story. There are reasons why the grandparents can not look after the children whether it is health or some other issue and again we dont know all the facts. In every case before a child is placed in any form of care the SWD should exaust all other options including extended family. If there is no-one suitable among the family members other options will be considered including residential and foster care. I dont know and neither does anyone else in here what the FULL FACTS are, and before anyone says owt I am not in favour of gay adoption, but I dont suppose any of this will get in the way of a good lynching.....Hang em High boys! :no:

Edited by undisputed
Guest bharraigh

Ok before we start lighting the bonfires and burning social workers at the stake consider this. This decision would not have been made by a basic grade social worker. This is a higher management decision and it's them that should be the focus of your anger. Remember also you are only getting a pen picture of this whole affair and not the complete story. There are reasons why the grandparents can not look after the children whether it is health or some other issue and again we dont know all the facts. In every case before a child is placed in any form of care the SWD should exaust all other options including extended family. If there is no-one suitable among the family members other options will be considered including residential and foster care. I dont know and neither does anyone else in here what the FULL FACTS are, and before anyone says owt I am not in favour of gay adoption, but I dont suppose any of this will get in the way of a good lynching.....Hang em High boys! :no:

there not thinking about the weans welfare if you ask me, just pandering to the homo movement by letting them adopt.

there not thinking about the weans welfare if you ask me, just pandering to the homo movement by letting them adopt.

Theres a lot more to this story thans being written about

Guest bharraigh

Theres a lot more to this story thans being written about

well the media always like tou get the mixing spoon out. as i know a few good boys who have been splashed over the papers with nonsense press printed about them. but basically, eversince homos have been aloud to adopt, the social services will have a certain quotation of kids who have to go tho homo couples, contact there head office and ask about it for those of you who have their doubts.

the facts of this case are that the social services are going to place two innocent children into the care of two arse bandits who ever made this decision should not be in the job they are supposed to be doing if they think its in the childrens interests to be placed into that enviroment with queers

Hang on, we're talking about the Daily Wail here, not a paper that's renowned for its' in depth reporting and analysis.

I'm with undisputed on this one: there's more to this than meets the eye.

And no, I'm not a Social Worker and never have been.

Hang on, we're talking about the Daily Wail here, not a paper that's renowned for its' in depth reporting and analysis.

Yes they can hold hands with "The Guardian"

Oh and there is much much more than meets the eye to this Rickatoo story!

;)

If your not a Social worker you and undisputed are shirt lifters.

Disgusting this should never happen anyone thinking otherwise is sick.