Just Had A Visit From The RSPCA

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep they care about hower dogs allright when they came to mine they had my dog jumping at the pen talking to it like a baby. when they left my pen floor was full of blood where the dog had cought it jow claw in the mesh on the pen & ripped it of & the b***ed did not even tell me she just f**ked of & i didnt know couse i was at the bottom of the garden :censored: i should of made them pay the vet bill.

Allowing the RSPCA onto your property WITHOUT A WARRANT AND JUST LEGAL CAUSE is just like the people who aren't against the Dangerous Dog/Anti "pit" laws ... they think because they don't have a pit type, they don't have to worry about their own dogs being vilified. Only later will they realize that once one type is completely banned, they'll move onto the next, and the next etc etc etc.

It doesn't matter if you aren't doing anything wrong. It is up to them to follow proper procedures, the law is on your side (until the police get involved anyway).

id let asama bin laden with a ruck sack on his back in my house before that shower of MURDERS. they just killed a perfectly healthy dog over here, when they could of rehomed it in the irish republic, [NO TEXT TALK] donatin to them should be told thev money there donatin could be payin for a perfectly healthy animal to be murdered (not put to sleep).

When i got my 1st Lurcher (in 85) i was still at school my old lady was at work and we had a visit from the RSPCA, obviously nobody in when they knocked on the door so they went through and checked on ''Brandy'' who was on a running line and had accsess to a large kennel water and was fit as fire, i know they had been to the kennel as a calling card was on the front, to cut a long story short they came back 3 time's in a week, my mother phoned some head office and asked what the deal was, she was told there was nothing wrong with the dog or where he was kept, but every time someone made a complaint they had to act, well she saw red and said if they came again she would have them for tresspasing, harrasment and the next time our nosey neighbour (who we later found out did'nt like brandy liveing outside) poked her beak in to tell her to stop wasting their precious time, and tell her the dog was fine. They've never been back, god know's what would of happened if she caught them snooping round the garden :gunsmilie::censored::censored:

Might just as well let the Lollypop lady and the check-out girl at Tesco have a snoop around the house if they come knocking,makes just as much sense as allowing an RSPCA employee entry,they all have the same legal powers,NIL :thumbs: If your sociable and that way inclined let them in,its your place,your call,your decision,I would rather allow the mormons in when they come doorstepping however ;)

Might just as well let the Lollypop lady and the check-out girl at Tesco have a snoop around the house if they come knocking,makes just as much sense as allowing an RSPCA employee entry,they all have the same legal powers,NIL :thumbs: If your sociable and that way inclined let them in,its your place,your call,your decision,I would rather allow the mormons in when they come doorstepping however ;)

They might have no legal powers but there word in a court carries a lot more weight than the lollypop ladies !...and the same out of court...one call from them to the police and off there seats they jump,10 calls on the same subject from the lollypop lady wont even get them moving......as much as we all detest them,they need to be treated carefully dependant on each persons case.....its easy to just say " f**k off no good c**ts "...but thats not always the most sensible thing to do if you want a quiet life....no they dont have legal power but they are a powerful organisation whether we like it or not as are most things that start with a Royal !

True Gnasher,but the lollypop ladies uniform commands more respect :victory: Most folks ignorant of the law when answering the door to a uniform will allow entry :)

Spot on about the uniform if someone knocked asking to look at the dogs here & didnt have a uniform on you would instantly think it was dodgy , and your also right about lollypop ladys uniform commanding respect i was one once :laugh:

True Gnasher,but the lollypop ladies uniform commands more respect :victory: Most folks ignorant of the law when answering the door to a uniform will allow entry :)

Spot on about the uniform if someone knocked asking to look at the dogs here & didnt have a uniform on you would instantly think it was dodgy , and your also right about lollypop ladys uniform commanding respect i was one once :laugh:

Any picture Kay? :laugh:

Any picture Kay? :laugh:

No :laugh: i did that job for 5 years pay was good & it wasnt till i neeed full time work i jacked it in, i remember when i started i had an old metal lollypop & if the wind was howling i had to use both hands to hold it because of the resistence , so i rang the county council & asked if i could drill holes in the round bit :laugh:

They said no :laugh:

Did she wear black suspenders and matching Lingerie night time?Say YES,please? :victory:

You are just too sour to sweeten Mac................ :laugh:

I just always had a thing about lollypop ladies KS,I remember being guided across the road by Mrs Brown our LP Lady when I was teetering on pubescence and the thrill of her warm hand clasping mine,I just wondered if she ever wore sheer black silken stockings :icon_eek: