Just Had A Visit From The RSPCA

Why on earth if they are reasonable, polite and respectful and of course you have nothing to hide would you not allow them access?

Let's be realistic if you do mess them about you'll lose in the long run, they will just get a warrant possibly when your not home, on the basis of receiving regular reports against you and you having in the past denied them access. The best form of defence, unless you've something to hide is to allow them access on the first couple of occasions, assuming they come back a second time, and then subsequently you can cite further visits without evidence against you as an 'intrusion' if you wish as grounds for not allowing them in again.

I appreciate if they were turning up on your doorstep every week then i'd get upset and eventually they'd get a different response. But if you care for your animals, whatever they maybe, then you should support the likes of the RSPCA, not abuse them. They do a good job on most occasions, you only have to see them removing abused animals from some crack pot who either can't or is unable to look after them.

Bugger the politics, i'll support anyone or anything that has the best interests of animals at heart

When the zoo's shut got better things to do than entertain that lot :wallbash:

Edited by Graham Nicholson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan

:no:

Why on earth if they are reasonable, polite and respectful and of course you have nothing to hide would you not allow them access?

Let's be realistic if you do mess them about you'll lose in the long run, they will just get a warrant possibly when your not home, on the basis of receiving regular reports against you and you having in the past denied them access. The best form of defence, unless you've something to hide is to allow them access on the first couple of occasions, assuming they come back a second time, and then subsequently you can cite further visits without evidence against you as an 'intrusion' if you wish as grounds for not allowing them in again.

I appreciate if they were turning up on your doorstep every week then i'd get upset and eventually they'd get a different response. But if you care for your animals, whatever they maybe, then you should support the likes of the RSPCA, not abuse them. They do a good job on most occasions, you only have to see them removing abused animals from some crack pot who either can't or is unable to look after them.

Bugger the politics, i'll support anyone or anything that has the best interests of animals at heart

AND YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT , YOUR ON THE WRONG SITE :bye:
:no:

AND YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT , YOUR ON THE WRONG SITE :bye:

Roger that :clapper:

That sounds like a recruitment letter! :laugh:

How much are those dog murdering c**ts paying you for that bit of propaganda? :hmm:

They kill more animals each year than the whole of the hunting life put together , they dont mind dumping animals on willing folks who will take them off there hands , bit of advice if they ever drop off a ferret at your place get a case number of the ACO then when it needs veterinary treatment they foot the bill not you

At best you're a well intentioned gullible fool, at worst you're ............ even I can't find the words.

Have you been drinking?

Why would/should you allow access to your home or premises to some no mark charity worker?

In my opinion the whole debate of whether you let rspca onto your property depends on whether your actually doing anything wrong or not...if you have something to hide then you need to look after yourself and bollocks to ethics....yes the rspca are scum and shouldnt be given the time of day,but if you have something to hide then as with anything else you need be a bit clever just telling them to fxxk off is the worst thing you can do......invite them in give them a butty if you need to as long as it means you keep your dogs etc.....if you have nothing to hide however then its personal choice who is to tell another man who he invites into his home,tell them to fxxk off or kiss their feet its your choice......same with anything though,causing a scene and being aggressive like you have something to hide will only put a question mark over your name and cause further investigation.

Slightly off topic ............ (not like me!)

If you go on the RSPCA site and look at the "status dogs" section ............ there's a photo of a red dog straining on a lead.

I haven't linked to the site directly as I remember someone saying there is a way to track back to this site, wouldn't give them the satisfaction, although I'm sure they are already members on here anyway.

Does anyone recognise that dog at all, have definitely seen it before.

As for creating a scene and being aggressive, obviously that would make you target number 1, personally I would refuse them admission, politely, and suggest if they wanted to enter my home then they go through the correct procedures, can't imagine too many Policemen being too amused at wasting their time accompanying the scum.

If they turn up at my door again they will get told to fcuk right off unless they have coppers with em. Steel toe cap boots up the arse to help them on their way!!! Healthy animal murdering scum the lot of em. There are countless stories online of the RSPCA killing healthy family pets / working animals and harrasing people who treat their animals well, just because the tree huggers at the RSPCA don't like the work that animal is kept to do. If that nob Rolf Harris isn't there with his camera crew they are nothing but the LACS dressed up in a more publicity friendly way :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

you caved in too easy, should have made her get a warrant/police..etc.

I dont see why not. Allowing them to see around will stop them coming the next time they get a complaint. :D

Then it's fingers up to the person who reported you when the RSPCA officer explains to him/her that your animals were tip top and so was their housing. ;)

At the end of the day, yes you can refuse them entry, but then they will do all their best to enter, and it's a black dot against your name.

Keep your enemy's close as they say! :)

I had a similar experience to yourself with someone (anonymous) reporting my dog's being mistreated on two occasions in a six week period. Like yourself I let the guy into my back yard as I thought I've nothing to hide. On both occasions he took one look at my dogs then asked me if I had fallen out with a neighbour. The 2nd time he came same story and I asked him why when he had seen the dogs the first time did it warrant another visit when he clearly knew someone had it in for me. His reply was they had to react to any call they received....ok I thought gave him my mobile number and asked him to contact me if he got another complaint blah blah blah. Anyways couple months later we go on holiday dogs go to my mates kennel and the mrs makes arrangements for her friend to feed the cats as you do. We come back two weeks later and as soon as we get through to the terminal and switch the mobiles on the mrs phone goes of....friend on the line hysterical two cards from rspca stating they had info that we had abandoned the two cats and were threatening to get the police to force entry if no-one replied to the card within the allotted time. Friend phones....cant get the guy responsible, informs them on phone about card etc and that she had been feeding the cats and we were on holiday. That would have been the end of it you would have thought but no...info not passed on guy comes out and puts gaffer tape round the door....so friend comes to feed cats again finds door taped up and another card...more hysterics only this time there are no cats to be seen so we come door damaged because of tape I drive to the cat & dog home in a rage demand to speak to the buffoon who taped up my door....but he's on fecking holiday.....demand cats back but they dont have them....so back home police contacted but they dont want to know. Another friend of the mrs comes over and does a recky round all the doors to see if anyone knows anything....they all seen the rspca van but no cats. Now we had our suspicions about who the culprit was and our friend went to her door and spoke to her and made it clear that the matter was not finished and hinted the police were coming. About 2 hours later the door is chapped ....the suspect neighbour is there pointing down the street at big orange cat....is that your cat? it was shortly after that the other appears very suspicious both cats are very friendly and will come to you when called, we had searched everywhere for them but got no-where very suspicious. No more bother since then but the moral of this story is NEVER LET THE RSPCA into your yard tell them to f**k off, I thought I was doing the right thing and had nothing to hide but theyre not interested bunch of c**ts the lot of them. :angry: :angry:

Edited by undisputed

best thing to do if they come is make it as hard as posable for them without getting locked up make them get the police so they can see that you have been told your dogs are fine then if they come again it will be on record with the police not just the rspca. if you dont then the chances are if you have working animals they will come back time & time again just waiting to see some fresh working marks. then a rat bite will be a bager bite in there eyes & they will get the boys in blue to come to your house to take your dogs ect. then your poor dogs will be put to sleep before you can prove that the marks are from rats or whatever else couse they cant house a vishuse working dog in there pens. even though most hunting dogs are keeped with other animals & are fine with people. :realmad: so if you whant to have your dog put to sleep just let them in and make them a cup of tea but but your dogs deserve better as they will be back the minute they find out you work your animals. :no:

Slightly off topic ............ (not like me!)

If you go on the RSPCA site and look at the "status dogs" section ............ there's a photo of a red dog straining on a lead.

Does anyone recognise that dog at all, have definitely seen it before.

Looks to me like the old stafford dog big red out of manchester used to do the reid shows must be back early 90,s