well p1ssed off

:wallbash: i thought i would just nip down to the local supermarket for some cigs and cheep grog(3 trays of 15 carling for £16) anyway,,,,,,,,on the way, it comes up on the car that i'v got a headlight/taillight, gets my stuff, starts the motor, check the lights, front nearside light out (sidelight still on) so i thought, get home and change it before the wife goes to work, (30 mins), 200 yrds from home,,,,,,,,,,BLUE LIGHTS all fecking over, pulled up and got in his car, he stated the obvious, wich i agreed with,,,,,,,,as above, so he does a check, all taxed, all ins, all mot, wife covered the biz, there was just one small thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on there records, MY LICENCE HAS BEEN REVOKED SINCE 17/5/2007 :icon_eek::no: WAY, yeh few points maybe, he took my licence and my FECKING CAR, until they find out why this is,,,,,,,,,£120 for the car back plus £12 per day,,,,,,,,,,nice bobby tough, he dropped me off home with my grog and offered to drop the wife off at work :laugh: wich she declined,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so i'v got some sorting to do in the morning, NO CAR,,,NO LICENCE,,,,,BUT GROG,,,,,,,,,,,,ALL FOR A FECKING HEADLIGHT :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: sorry for the long post, but it had to come off my chest :thumbs: JACK

Get someone to take out temp insurance to pick your car up. If it stays there 14 days they'll sell it. Happened to a woman, she had a £10,000 loan to buy her car, police impounded and whilst she thought stuff was being sorted with the boys in blue the impound sold the car, she still has the loan to pay! nothing she could do, its in the small print of the ticket that they can get rid of your car after 14 days. also charge by the day for it being there. do a google for temp car insurance and get a mate to pick it up.

bloody hell mate i bet your abit p****d off aintcha ?

bet you wish you didn't smoke now lol so you wouldnt of had to go to the shop!

gutted for yeah mate!

my dad got done other week back for illegal plates even though the traffic warden said they was legal and there was nothing wrong with them lol...

Guest buster321c

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's licence?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got caught drink driving.

Officer: May I see the MOT certificate and insurance for this vehicle?

Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the insurance certificate in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?

Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the boot.

Officer: There's a BODY in the boot?!?!?

Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his sergeant. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the sergeant approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Sergeant: Sir, can I see your driving licence?

Driver: Sure. Here it is.

It was valid.

Sergeant: Who's car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the logbook, MOT certificate and insurance.

The driver owned the car.

Sergeant: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Sergeant: Would you mind opening the boot? I was told you said there's a body in it.

Driver: No problem.

Boot is opened; no body.

Sergeant: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a driving licence, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the boot.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying swine told you I was speeding, too...

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's licence?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got caught drink driving.

Officer: May I see the MOT certificate and insurance for this vehicle?

Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the insurance certificate in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?

Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the boot.

Officer: There's a BODY in the boot?!?!?

Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his sergeant. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the sergeant approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Sergeant: Sir, can I see your driving licence?

Driver: Sure. Here it is.

It was valid.

Sergeant: Who's car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the logbook, MOT certificate and insurance.

The driver owned the car.

Sergeant: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Sergeant: Would you mind opening the boot? I was told you said there's a body in it.

Driver: No problem.

Boot is opened; no body.

Sergeant: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a driving licence, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the boot.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying swine told you I was speeding, too...

:rofl::rofl:

Is or should that be was your license the photo card type? I've read recently that the older photocard types run out and alot of motorists are driving illegally. May be worth checking yours If you have the photocard type, look at 4B. Just checked mine and It says It runs out 19-12-16 :blink:

Is or should that be was your license the photo card type? I've read recently that the older photocard types run out and alot of motorists are driving illegally. May be worth checking yours If you have the photocard type, look at 4B. Just checked mine and It says It runs out 19-12-16 :blink:
teenage JESUS, cheers by the way, i'll check,,,,,,,,,,,,,buster, very good, moxy, i'm a :angel: cheeeeeeeeers all