Dont need to do that mate, I run a successful business here without kicking the ass out of my dogs, so dont start going on about something which is totally untrue out of spite or jealousy. Get a life, or better still get a hobby. No wonder folk steer clear of forums with idiots such as you about, and thats the last i'll say on the subject to the likes of you.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so keeps, on that note, whose and what lines/breeder did you buy from initially in order to get your 'working lines'? and how much did you pay ?

I'll reply then, Legion dogs from Legion Kennels, bred by myself and the price for 2 bitches (Ellie and Daisy)and one dog(Bear) was 3 for £650, all workers.

yours Tim

ps. I have a litter of quality puppies due in 4 weeks, out of a bitch who is by Alan Dungworths, Sonatol Todd , she is also the dam of Legion Beesley - see Legion Kennnels site - http://www.plummerterrier.com youngstock page.

Can I ask do you regularly dig to the dogs or are they mainly used for rats, rabbits etc?

Cheers :thumbs:

NO MATE THEY USE THEM FOR FILLING THERE WALLETS

:clapper:

The dogs are worked to all legal quarry as I have a gun licence and plenty of permission. Just entered a superb bitch a couple of weeks ago, difference is I dont feel the need to shout about it , leave that to folk who feel the need to prove something, they are usually 'working' dogs from my lines anyway, so no harm done .

all the best Tim

Do you dig a lot with your line? This isn't a loaded question, genuinely interested.

so keeps, on that note, whose and what lines/breeder did you buy from initially in order to get your 'working lines'? and how much did you pay ?

I'll reply then, Legion dogs from Legion Kennels, bred by myself and the price for 2 bitches (Ellie and Daisy)and one dog(Bear) was 3 for £650, all workers.

yours Tim

ps. I have a litter of quality puppies due in 4 weeks, out of a bitch who is by Alan Dungworths, Sonatol Todd , she is also the dam of Legion Beesley - see Legion Kennnels site - http://www.plummerterrier.com youngstock page.

Which is the one you made accusations was stolen?

yours Tim

Which is the one you made accusations was stolen?

MONEY MONEY MONEY

Voon, if I let any pups go from the cody litter , it will depend on who you are and what you intend to do with the pup as to if I would let you have one or not. then if I would decide you are a suitable owner or not, and then , only then, we may or may not take it further. If you couldnt have one from my lines, i'm sure I could point you in the right direction via the countrymans, there are plenty of adverts in there.

Here is a dog from her last litter we kept

5840.jpg

Wazz, its bygones, we all know the story of Daisy, and the circumstances around how she was obtained, but its in the past and there is very little which could , can or should be done about it, so its best left as it is - in the past, the dog has a good home, I know where she is, history cannot be changed so why drag it up. If the plummer terrier is to have future, the past must be just what it was - the past.

and flatcap..well :nea: the money thing only bothers people who dont have any

10/22

That's fair enough, but i will be also vetting you. What do work your terriers to? Working Ability Etc. I'd have to see if your lines would suit me. PM there if you don't want to discuss on the forum.

Voon.

Voon, if I let any pups go from the cody litter , it will depend on who you are and what you intend to do with the pup as to if I would let you have one or not. then if I would decide you are a suitable owner or not, and then , only then, we may or may not take it further. If you couldnt have one from my lines, i'm sure I could point you in the right direction via the countrymans, there are plenty of adverts in there.

5840.jpg

Wazz, its bygones, we all know the story of Daisy, and the circumstances around how she was obtained, but its in the past and there is very little which could , can or should be done about it, so its best left as it is - in the past, the dog has a good home, I know where she is, history cannot be changed so why drag it up. If the plummer terrier is to have future, the past must be just what it was - the past.

and flatcap..well :nea: the money thing only bothers people who dont have any

Easy for you to say "why drag it up" when it was you who raised the issue of the bitch.

I see your selling handwritten manuscripts that Norma gave you for the 'Plummer musuem',. VOON all the best with your vetting ;)

5840.jpg

dont no why people have so much against the plummer terrier ,and surly credit must be given to people trying to keep the dog going ,as long as they are honest about it ,which im sure keeps and 10/22 are ,as there are 1 or 2 of there pups that are coming on good on these forums . after all if the dog in the pic was black most would say nice size terrier with a good head on it ,and to me looks up to most jobs .......jmo good luck with them anyway

i dont know the answer to the last post but i do know that i got my pup off keeps for washers and they travelled a fair few miles to meet me half way. :notworthy:

I`me thinking of next year getting myself a terrier pup, i know keeps myself and if cleanspade recomends getting one from keeps, i`ll be sending a p.m. to see if keeps has a litter planned..

Mars..