:clapper:

Pretty quick to stick the knife in bazza and keeps who took 7 terriers digging (that would have taken some explaining - what people will do to gain acceptance eh), still nice to confirm our fears, good on you , so much for unity -not! . Still thanks for bringing it to my attention .

OK serious question for you 10/22 how many of your dogs have you ever taken digging. Or how many of the dogs in your kennels (ie owned by you) have been dug or even bolted quarry.

:thumbdown: I thought I would either get no reply or some dodge the question reply. :clapper:

ok with some reluctance I'll reply, like I said - I have firearms certificate and operate a licenced hotel . I work and keep my dogs within the law and wouldnt have it any other way, I also dont feel or have the need to justify them to you or anyone else .

Do you have a firearms certificate?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok with some reluctance I'll reply, like I said - I have firearms certificate and operate a licenced hotel . I work and keep my dogs within the law and wouldnt have it any other way, I also dont feel or have the need to justify them to you or anyone else .

Do you have a firearms certificate?

:laugh: What a crock of shit, why don't you just reply to the question with a straightforward None

Edited by Cupid Stunt

I've got both jamie, firearms and shotgun. Never mind croc of whatever- fact. I've too much to loose rather than satisfy some folks fantasy in order to prove my dogs are hard, enough to say, they suit me down to the ground, and they are all home bred - the end.

I've got both jamie, firearms and shotgun. Never mind croc of whatever- fact. I've too much to loose rather than satisfy some folks fantasy in order to prove my dogs are hard, enough to say, they suit me down to the ground, and they are all home bred - the end.

Who asked you to prove your dogs are 'hard' :blink:

I know Plummer was an expert on working terriers; hell, he wrote the books to prove it, great reads, I love fiction. Anyway, I know many here have a down on Borders - such is life - but the breed standard for a Border starts: 'Essentially a working terrier'; the Parson has a similar clause. I couldn't see anything like this in Plummer's own Breed Standard. Does that tell us anything?

Over to you Keeps...

YOUR DOGS ARE NOT WORKING TERRIERS RATS AN MINK DONT COUNT SO YURE IN IT FOR THE MONEY MONEY :censored::censored::icon_redface::icon_redface:

YOUR DOGS ARE NOT WORKING TERRIERS RATS AN MINK DONT COUNT SO YURE IN IT FOR THE MONEY MONEY :censored::censored::icon_redface::icon_redface:

cant believe it ,pissflap has said something sensible for once

I know Plummer was an expert on working terriers; hell, he wrote the books to prove it, great reads, I love fiction. Anyway, I know many here have a down on Borders - such is life - but the breed standard for a Border starts: 'Essentially a working terrier'; the Parson has a similar clause. I couldn't see anything like this in Plummer's own Breed Standard. Does that tell us anything?

Over to you Keeps...

First sentence of the original club's (PTA) breed standard for plummer terriers: "Working role: To hunt ground vermin, going to ground when required, but to act as an all purpose sporting dog."

http://www.plummerterrierassociation.org/T...%20STANDARD.htm

i had hated plummers for years i was a black dog man thro and thro,but due to them anti scum bas..rds and the nature of the laws regarding terrier work i find it quite hard to work a terrier to ground with out getting them stripped back to the bone after just a few hrs to ground :hmm: so i was on a mission for a bayer i herad of one guy packing up and he had a plummer for sale so i thought id give him a go,there was a trial with the dog and he guarenteed him,5 weeks later with 7 digs on him hes done well for such a small dog,yeh o.k. 7digs aint a lot but ive dropt him in where some "billy dogs"have failed,i rekon its down to the style of a working terrier"to be honest"if you got a big strong dog smashing into [bANNED TEXT] quarry he aint going to want to hang around for long"yeh he may hold him till dug"but hes resting up for 4 weeks after,where has a baying yappy little fuc..r thats all hes doing is giving him an headace altho when my dog is pressured hes sitting him back down on his seat and my dog can be dug to every week,like i said im a black dog man but i think if you want to go and dig regular and for (hopefully)the next twenty years without the police or rspca bangging on you door then we do need to change our ways but what ever we do DONT STOP DIGGING....UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL :big_boss: just tried uploading pics but saying file too big (bummer)

Edited by milo
i had hated plummers for years i was a black dog man thro and thro,but due to them anti scum bas..rds and the nature of the laws regarding terrier work i find it quite hard to work a terrier to ground with out getting them stripped back to the bone after just a few hrs to ground :hmm: so i was on a mission for a bayer i herad of one guy packing up and he had a plummer for sale so i thought id give him a go,there was a trial with the dog and he guarenteed him,5 weeks later with 7 digs on him hes done well for such a small dog,yeh o.k. 7digs aint a lot but ive dropt him in where some "billy dogs"have failed,i rekon its down to the style of a working terrier"to be honest"if you got a big strong dog smashing into [bANNED TEXT] quarry he aint going to want to hang around for long"yeh he may hold him till dug"but hes resting up for 4 weeks after,where has a baying yappy little fuc..r thats all hes doing is giving him an headace altho when my dog is pressured hes sitting him back down on his seat and my dog can be dug to every week,like i said im a black dog man but i think if you want to go and dig regular and for (hopefully)the next twenty years without the police or rspca bangging on you door then we do need to change our ways but what ever we do DONT STOP DIGGING....UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL :big_boss: just tried uploading pics but saying file too big (bummer)

Did you get a pedigree with your plummer dog. What way is he bred ? any help you could give me would be great.

Voon.

no pedigree with him and i didnt even ask for one (to be honest)thats all i cared about was is he going to do the job and suit me,and so far so good,i definatley think hes a cross tho with prob a russell,but i dont really give a shit has long has he keeps doing his thing he will stay :)

no pedigree with him and i didnt even ask for one (to be honest)thats all i cared about was is he going to do the job and suit me,and so far so good,i definatley think hes a cross tho with prob a russell,but i dont really give a shit has long has he keeps doing his thing he will stay :)

Milo,

Handsome is as handsome does. looking for a couple of dogs that will sound/mix a bit. trying to get as much information on bayers/mixers or sounders so anyone who has any information on them write back.

Voon.

my mates Russell bitch barely gets a mark on it after a dig ! he has 2 dog pups for sale

Milo,

Handsome is as handsome does. looking for a couple of dogs that will sound/mix a bit. trying to get as much information on bayers/mixers or sounders so anyone who has any information on them write back.

Voon.

Edited by Steve Summers