FERRETING THE DALES

TOMO

up on one of our farms , in the dales today for our weekly fix :notworthy: of ferreting . me nobby and a good mate of mine paddy.

his colie/grey Misty, and my Tara. we did a big bank first, longnets round and across, and also a few purse nets. it was quite fast action on there , and we ended up with 31. and wow what big bunnies :thumbs: they were legged and aranged neatly for a pic later :icon_redface:

we then moved on and ferreted a little rock pile , put the 20 yrd stop net round and in 10 mins acounted for 10 rabbits :thumbs:

then we ferreted a few little sets acounting for a few , until we got to a barn to do some indoor ferreting , this produced 5 . and the deepest dig ever..................... :icon_redface: 4 inch :laugh:

then down the bank behind the barn ferreting a few little sets here and there acounting for another 13.

the end of the day we had 72 . heres a few pics :thumbs:

DSCF0268.jpg

DSCF0269.jpg

DSCF0270.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

the rock pile 10

DSCF0273.jpg

DSCF0275.jpg

what a great days sport you boys have had :victory: that little bitch tomo uses is tiny but what a little terror on those rabbits having seen first hand the damage she can do, keep had at it lads well done everyone and what a tally to end the day on rabbit control at its best :good: